• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Sephzilla

Rodgers needs another ring in order to enter into true GOAT discussion.

Also, as someone who's one of the most die hard Brett Favre fans in existence - Rodgers is flat out better than Favre.

Spinluck

To his left, falling away, and perfectly accurate. If the WR doesn't fall down it hits him in stride. I'm not calling Rodgers the GOAT, but no one was better in their prime than Rodgers has been in his

lol

going off the eyeball test alone I'd say Rodgers is the best QB i've seen play.

If I showed you footage of Manning, Brady, and Rodgers in their prime without giving you their number or accomplishments. I'd think you'd probably lean towards that direction as well.

dionysus

Yaldog
It was for the 2012-13 season, meaning the '13-14 season would be a full year after

'13-14
'14-15
'15-16
'16-17
'17-18

This is the last year of the window. January '18 they can do whatever

Isn't this a probably a non-issue? The owners could just vote to waive the requirement for the Chargers or any team moving locations.

brentech

If elected, all NFL cheerleaders will wear the uniform of the LA Chargers cheerleaders with the exception of the Dallas Cowboy's and Green Bay Packer's cheerleaders. Different reasons.

#VoteSlo2020

Packers don't have professional cheerleaders. If you ever see some, it's just college squads brought in.

Zeke

That chargers logo is about as lame as I figured it would. I hope all these franchises that are moving fail in spectacular fashion.

Sephzilla

70+ yards, moving to his left, without setting his feet properly...crazy.

I wonder how far the could throw a Vortex™ football

giphy.gif

So I'm thinking of going with a Sony 65X930D,

Packers don't have professional cheerleaders. If you ever see some, it's just college squads brought in.

They need to import some hotter college girls,

#justsaying

If elected, all NFL cheerleaders will wear the uniform of the LA Chargers cheerleaders with the exception of the Dallas Cowboy's and Green Bay Packer's cheerleaders. Different reasons.

#VoteSlo2020

This is straight up blasphemy!

I will stop you slo! You can bet on that!

Line_HTX

Rodgers needs another ring in order to enter into true GOAT discussion.

Also, as someone who's one of the most die hard Brett Favre fans in existence - Rodgers is flat out better than Favre.

And you lot were panicking during that losing stretch. You knew it wasn't going to last long!

bionic77

Will bionic post his reservation receipt from Gamestop or is he all talk?
GameStop?

That's offensive.

Why would I go into that shithole? They will sell this thing everywhere no reason to sink down into the gutter and be forced to buy a warranty and other dumb shit. People who shop at GS think sharing a hooker with strangers is normal...

I will post a receipt, console, etc if I am blessed enough to get one.

squicken

lol

going off the eyeball test alone I'd say Rodgers is the best QB i've seen play.

If I showed you footage of Manning, Brady, and Rodgers in their prime without giving you their number or accomplishments. I'd think you'd probably lean towards that direction as well.

Peyton put up 55 TDs and 5500 yards late into his career. Rodgers's peak may be higher but he still needs a few more years to be the GOAT. If it was all about ridiculous throws ...

fefhjKg.jpg

bionic77

No one can throw it further than Elway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3EfkEQdl_o
That is some bitch shit.

Jeff George could throw a rugby ball that far. In fact I heard one of his passes has still not landed...

Also I have never seen anyone ever throw a Hail Mary like Rodgers. To get that much air, distance and accuracy always blows my mind. If he was not a basic Hollywood wannabe bitch he would probably win the SB every year.

I hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I have to issue a statement regarding last night's events.

I apologize for my actions that took place outside Qualcomm Stadium, the practice field in Kearny Mesa, the McDonald's on Park, the park near McDonald's, the practice field again, and my apartment building. I made some questionable decisions and am filled with regret. I hope in time Mr Spanos will learn to forgive me, but for now I will work to make myself better so nothing like this happens again.

We here at Breadstream stand behind our CEO, COO, CIO, and CFO Breadward

Sephzilla

Rodgers gets a ridiculous amount of air under his Hail Mary throws and I honestly think that's a huge reason he's had more success. The ball coming down at a more straight angle probably gives the wide outs a cleaner look at it and fewer defenders get in the path of the ball.

You usually have to buy garbage at launch at GS.

And even if you don't for this launch you still have to physically be in the GS. That is not a place anyone ever wants to be...

I've never had to pay for extra shit when buying a launch system at GS. Admittedly though I seem to have one of those rare GameStops that doesn't suck.

And yes, I use GS. But that's because the only alternative option in my town is Wal-Mart and fuck that.

bionic77

I've never had to pay for extra shit when buying a launch system at GS. Admittedly though I seem to have one of those rare GameStops that doesn't suck.

And yes, I use GS. But that's because the only alternative option in my town is Wal-Mart and fuck that.
Ugh Walmart and GS are your only options?

I would use the internet if I were you or be prepared to drive to the next city to make use of their Best Buy, Target, etc.

Hopefully Amazon has pre-orders. I am praying that we can all get one at launch.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is pretty damn remarkable.

You know what's remarkable about this play?

Lions were on the wrong end of poor officiating all season

Week 3: Incorrectly flagged for 66 yards on one play

Against the Packers, Detroit’s Nevin Lawson was flagged for pass interference, and it ended up netting Green Bay a 66-yard gain. The league later contacted Lawson to let him know he hadn’t actually committed pass interference:

dpi.0.gif

Or this one:

Week 2: Eric Ebron has a touchdown wiped out

Detroit tight end Eric Ebron juked a Titans defender so hard that officials just assumed he pushed off, and they threw a flag:

eborn.gif

Or this one:

Week 15: Free 4 yards for the Giants after a clear drop

New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. dropped a catch, but the officials ruled that it was a catch anyway:

obj.0.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/8/14...ks-nfl-playoffs-bad-calls-referees-all-season

It's pretty damn remarkable how the Lions continually get fucked by the refs.

Despite all this we will prevail.

Sephzilla

Ugh Walmart and GS are your only options?

I would use the internet if I were you or be prepared to drive to the next city to make use of their Best Buy, Target, etc.

Hopefully Amazon has pre-orders. I am praying that we can all get one at launch.

I usually go through Amazon though since my job is cool with me shipping stuff here. If I want a game that same day or something that's when I go to GameStop. I'm not driving 45 minutes round trip just so I can go to Best Buy and have someone pretty much plead with me to give them some commission.

Let's not forget:
14-Kyle-Boller-pictureV2.jpg

Legend has it he thew the ball 60 yards through the uprights from his knees during a workout which caused Brian Billick to orgasm and draft him in the 1st round.

I thought about it but I really want the 3D function (Yes I still use 3D), and everyone is pretty much phasing out 3D

The 930D is a nice set. It's a better television than the KS8000, etc. Just keep in mind the processor won't lend itself to be upgraded in the near future for HDR formats/standards and other improvements like HLG. Given where TV's are headed, I would just say take a close look at what you prioritize for the future and not just now. 3D is dead for all intents and purposes and we're going to see a big explosion of 4K/HDR/DV, etc. content coming down the pike. Not just on the movie front but games and broadcast TV, etc.

this_guy

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@nathanfenno
The Chargers still haven't informed the Rams of their plan to relocate to Los Angeles.

Sounds like a millennial thing to do.

Nintendo will be doing it today with the Switch™ announcement. Last time someone told Nintendo they weren't doing it was when Sega said Genesis does what Nintendon't - and we got the greatest generation of games with the Super Nintendo.

Gigglepoo

Chargers are one of those teams I've kind of liked through the years. Natrone Mean Business! Now I'll have to root against. Sorry, but that's the rules. All LA team must lose.

The 930D is a nice set. It's a better television than the KS8000, etc. Just keep in mind the processor won't lend itself to be upgraded in the near future for HDR formats/standards and other improvements like HLG. Given where TV's are headed, I would just say take a close look at what you prioritize for the future and not just now. 3D is dead for all intents and purposes and we're going to see a big explosion of 4K/HDR/DV, etc. content coming down the pike. Not just on the movie front but games and broadcast TV, etc.

Damn it, it took me forever to make this decision now I go through everything again :/

I know 3D is dead going forward but I have some 3D movies that I love and would like to keep watching (plus some games) so that's why I want to get a newer 3D tv now before they are really hard to find (mine is about 5 years old now)

Top Bottom