• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Mindlog

lmao the Pro Controller is $70, a SINGLE joycon is $50 and a set of joycons is $80.

On top of that, it soundsl ike you have to use a separate smart device app for voice chat or game invites. Nintendo, you done Nintendo'd.
I was hoping that was a bad translation.
Does that mean Puyo Puyo Tetris is coming to NA on PS4?
Yes!
give me 400 dollars and I'll kick you in the balls and link you to an NES emulator

and then I'll give you 26 dollars back to purchase Rocket League, some wings, and a black coffee
:jnc

Flo multi-quote game on point.

I thought I recognized those eyes...

C2B5K_oUUAAE0-U.jpg

Here's the full slate according to Nintendo:

March 2017
Has Been Heroes
Just Dance 2017
Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
Super Bomberman R
Zelda: BotW (+Special/Master editions)

April 28, 2017
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Spring 2017
Arms

Summer 2017
Splatoon 2

Fall 2017
Skyrim

Holiday 2017
Super Mario Odyssey

Project Sonic 2017
NBA 2k18
Lego City Undercover
Sonic Mania
I Am Setsuna

TBD
1, 2, Switch
Arcade Archives
FIFA
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Disgaea 5 Complete
Dragonball Z Xenoverse 2
Farming Simulator
Fast RMX (that F-zero lookalike from the sizzle)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Minecraft Story Mode The complete adventure
Minecraft
Puyopuyo Tetris
Rayman Legends Definitive edition
Rime
Shin Megami Tensei
Skylanders Imaginators
Siberia 3
Steep

Pricing stupidity for hardware will likley be the downfall for the Switch, the more time sinks in the more its becoming obvious that Nintendo is pulling another Wii U in a different sense (good idea, horrible pricing). I just really don't understand Nintendo, your getting neither the console nor the handheld pie with what your offering when it comes to the general public.

cdyhybrid

Where does Mario Kart a month later fit in?

Some Colts draft pick that is good until he gets hurt four games into the season.

Analogous to me playing Mario Kart for a month and then letting the console collect dust until Xmas since I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for Nintendo's garbage online play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nintendo's stock taking a beating after that shit show.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey kids, remember that stupid shit your parents and their friends were doing on Friday nights in 2006? Well it's back!

:(

I just can't believe I'm seeing this in 2017.

Only positive I have is at least we didn't have a "Scalebound canceled" moment

Only tied for the biggest disappointment of the week. We half-did it ?!

Skyrim isn't coming out at launch?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
What the hell

Buy switch when splatoon 2 releases , if you didn't play the first you'll fall in love with the game, it's amazing

cdyhybrid

Skyrim isn't coming out at launch?
������������
What the hell

Buy switch when splatoon 2 releases , if you didn't play the first you'll fall in love with the game, it's amazing

Skyrim came out five years ago.

If you don't have it yet you can probably wait a little longer.

It's truly ugly. No other way to spin that color combo.

Stick to the standard imo

SMH at this racism...

ew6jHui.png

Matrix

Standard looks shit. Neon would be the way to go if Nintendo hadn't fucked up everything about that show.

Neon looks like a fisher price kids toy, but whatever floats your boat.

Launch lineup is a legit disappointment, considering they released nothing for Wii U the last 2 years.

But I am like 99% sure Switch is still going to change the world, GAF's negative reaction only makes it more certain that it will have mass market success.

Top Bottom