• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

so you get a one month rental of a random nes/snes game with your paid switch subscription. wtf? with ps+ you get 2 ps3 games, 2 vita games and 2 PS4 games. with xbl you get two Xbone games and a 360 game. garbage
You expect free switch games? You'd have the entire games catalogue for free by August. Then they'd owe you money by December.

Tom Penny

Just getting home. Did I miss anything in the last 700 posts?

giphy.gif

Mrbob

Poor Bionic, in the end he was just a false prophet. Instead of leading us to the promised land we have been sent to eternal damnation.

cdyhybrid

Paying for online Multiplayer on a Nintendo console.

I officially cannot stand the direction home consoles have taken.

Fear not friend...

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

zpmV19J.gif

F6TIOlx.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Fear not friend...

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

zpmV19J.gif

F6TIOlx.gif

You forgot the VR headset, high end steering wheel, and high end HOTAS.

I'm actually glad for MS now.

They've flat out said "LMAO you don't need to buy our console" and shoved everything on PC. Nintendo and Sony however still have exclusives

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
came in to say WOW I was wrong. I mean when the ps pro leaks happened the same guy who leaked it had heard from the inside the devs were not even slightly interested in the switch, but of course I took that with a grain of salt. Then the reveal came and it seemed like a natural evolution of nintendo, that combined with the consolodation of their 1st party due to the hybrid console made it seem like they had a real hit on their hands... then this conference happened. What an absolute disaster. I have not seen a conference go that poorly since e3 06.

Line_HTX

So the biggest lesson of the year is Bionic FUCKING LIED and Nintendo still has not learned jack shit from their mistakes and just make new ones.

What a fucking letdown and a complete joke. Zelda at launch alone is not going to make this package look better.

came in to say WOW I was wrong. I mean when the ps pro leaks happened the same guy who leaked it had heard from the inside the devs were not even slightly interested in the switch, but of course I took that with a grain of salt. Then the reveal came and it seemed like a natural evolution of nintendo, that combined with the consolodation of their 1st party due to the hybrid console made it seem like they had a real hit on their hands... then this conference happened. What an absolute disaster. I have not seen a conference go that poorly since e3 06.

This magical fairy tale dream of third parties flooding back to Nintendo was never going to happen. Wii U was a bomb. Nintendo has to prove that their hardware can move units with third party software. Nintendo has made the first step by making their console somewhat compatible with current development styles but they have a long way to go to get any serious support.

Milchjon

People who believed bionic's Switch propaganda probably also believed that electing Trump means killing Obamacare while keeping ACA.

Fitts

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Just woke up to the Wade Phillips news. Seems like we missed a golden opportunity, but it hurts the Donks and puts him somewhere relatively benign so I'm good with that.

Edit $300 + $70 for a normal ass controller + paid online? Lol nope, not touching that.

Edit2 Lol that software lineup is some feeble shit.

Miracle

Man, what a lame presentation. Nintendo losing their damn minds with the price of Switch and it's accessorys plus controllers, lacking launch lineup, paid online, very outdated hardware, etc.

Haven't felt this disappointed since the US election...and Geoff.

Spinluck

I cannot believe that conference. Wii U ports and fucking shovelware at launch.

I'm just dumbfounded. Who are they selling this to? A couple 100,000 people on Nintendo fan message boards? No one will buy this. I mean, I eventually will. But that launch is pathetic considering Zelda is also on Wii U.

Nintendo had a chance to truly turn shit around and then they do this. They had the attention of non-Nintendo fans for fucks sake. I wonder if things would've turned out exactly this way had Iwata been alive.

bionic77

Damn all the Pats fans and Trumpers coming out and trying to shut down the JoyConBoyz.

You thought ice cubes and shit were going to be cheap?

Freedom ain't free. You can get a Switch for a mere $300 and get it done or if that is too much for my internet friends then you can just give up and get a giant tattoo of Donald Trump getting serviced by his boys in Foxboro.

It's not a choice to me but I might have been wrong about y'all!

I will say though. That Arms game looks interesting. I'm glad Nintendo isn't shying away from motion control. Looks like they want to turn it into an E Sport as well.

I'm in for a Switch at some point for the games alone, same as Wii U. Xenoblade 2, Zelda, and Mario are enough to sell me. That said, I'll probably try to hold off on buying one at launch. The $300 price is very deceiving, you'll also need a huge SD card if you want decent storage, a $70 controller (not using that grip thing as my main controller), and of course a few games.

The storage it comes with is pretty laughable. I still buy all my non-PC games physically so it's not a huge deal to me but any chance of a digital future with Switch is dead in the water considering the storage situation.

Steelers Tings

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Steelers have decided Joey Porter will return to coaching staff for game in Kansas City this weekend.

Top Bottom