• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

The meeting Spanos had with the employees yesterday morning at Chargers Park was under 10 minutes long and essentially "we're moving to LA. You can come with or find another job", then he left to make the announcement and party with people in LA

Getting Claiborne back is going to be big, hopefully. We need our secondary to not give up the big touchdowns. I'm resigned that Rodgers will march down the field, just have to hold them to field goals.

I don't dislike this matchup for the Cowboys, actually.

Not taking orders right now.

I would much rather get it from Amazon.

Also Greg I want things not thangs. Thanks for the offer though!

I just read the recap, why bother?

Paid online
32gb storage
300$
Only Zelda (which is also on Wii U)
*some games may or may not come out later this year

Woof

jbug617

Banned
I just need 3DS like support for Switch and it will be worth it. If I want to play Western 3rd Party games I have a XB1 and PS4 to play those.

MechDX

Getting Claiborne back is going to be big, hopefully. We need our secondary to not give up the big touchdowns. I'm resigned that Rodgers will march down the field, just have to hold them to field goals.

I don't dislike this matchup for the Cowboys, actually.

This is obviously a Switch thread. We are discussing football in the anime OT

Hindl

I hope you're not married to this unrealistic expectation.

The Wii U dropped like $50 through its entire lifecycle. I could see a bundled game but not in addition to a price drop this holiday season. At least with one SKU they won't have to kill off the cheaper one again.

I know it's not going to happen, The Wii U had that crazy tablet in it that kept costs up, there's nothing that crazy about this console. But they probably will at best bundle a game. I wonder if they even realize people are reacting so negatively to this

I know it's not going to happen, The Wii U had that crazy tablet in it that kept costs up, there's nothing that crazy about this console. But they probably will at best bundle a game. I wonder if they even realize people are reacting so negatively to this

I don't think Corporations pay much heed to knee jerk reactions on message boards. Do you remember how bad the initial reception to the Wii was?

Sephzilla

Dak and Zeke have been resting for a while now though, gotta shake that rust off. I think they made the sin of giving their key starters too much rest.

Like I said, if the Packers can keep Dallas around 20/21 points then the Packers should win the game. Plus playing in decent weather is more of a plus for the Packers than it is for Dallas

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dak and Zeke have been resting for a while now though, gotta shake that rust off. I think they made the sin of giving their key starters too much rest.

Like I said, if the Packers can keep Dallas around 20/21 points then the Packers should win the game. Plus playing in decent weather is more of a plus for the Packers than it is for Dallas

Gonna hate watching Rollins and Hyde lost in coverage though

Good thing he takes every snap at every position on Offense and Defense.

This. The Pack have no running game and no defense.

I know everyone wants to equate this to 2010 but the Pack had one of the best Ds in the league that year and managed to stitch together a competent running game with James Starks. They have neither this year.

bigosc2k

Banned
It still has preorders up I think.

So does Target.

I think I will preorder with one of them. I can always cancel if Amazon comes through.
You can't start joyconboyz revolution and not have switch day 1, you don't want to associate as a fraud like bread and dm.

Jarnet87

I wanted the NX to be a successor to the 3DS, exclusively handheld. It was never going to happen but Nintendo gets its best 3rd party support in that space and development time is quicker. Maybe one day.

gutshot

I told y'all the system would either be too expensive or the battery life would be shit. Turns out it was both!

That launch lineup certainly ain't helping things either. Yikes.

Not really fair to say that they got too much rest, they both played week 17. Not their fault they got a first round bye.

Don't agree with your point about the weather. Dak has very little cold weather experience, and played awful in the one cold game they had this season. That's more of a plus for the Cowboys.

Fox318

I just read the recap, why bother?

Paid online
32gb storage
300$
Only Zelda (which is also on Wii U)
*some games may or may not come out later this year

Woof

The more I think about it the more I wish the system chaged more IF it meant it got a spec boost.

It really is a shame that Nintendo has been run by idiots really post SNES. They complely owned an industry and either got wacky (Virtuaboy, Wii, Wii U) or just fucking cheap (N64 using carts instead of CDs, no DVD playback on any system, not spending money on competitive system specs, an online infrastructure that isn't from 1995).

Launch lineup complaints are silly too. No hardware manufacturer is going to blow their load with games during launch. It's a stupid expectation to expect Zelda AND Mario together day one.

Not to mention that this thing debuts before E3. Nintendo will no doubt have games to show there (or their specific conference, however the fuck they do it now).

Every Nintendo conference GAF overhypes itself with ridiculous expectations.

Fox318

I wanted the NX to be a successor to the 3DS, exclusively handheld. It was never going to happen but Nintendo gets its best 3rd party support in that space and development time is quicker. Maybe one day.

Nintendo is fucking dead as a portable company. Outside of games they make nobody else is supporting their system aside from a few PC indies

Plus now every kid has a fucking smart phone as their system. They can get games for free instead of paying 40 bucks for a Nintendo game.

Nintendo refused to evolve and we are seeing the last gasps of a company trying to stay relevant.

dionysus

Yaldog
Just reviewed the switch info. Seems about what I expected, though I actually thought it would be more expensive.

Launch lineups always suck. This seems about normal to me, and better than the PS3 for example.

I am a fan of the switch, but I will wait till it has a game I really want to play which is how I treat all consoles these days. Probably whenever the next Fire Emblem or Pokemon comes out.

Eleuin

This. The Pack have no running game and no defense.

I know everyone wants to equate this to 2010 but the Pack had one of the best Ds in the league that year and managed to stitch together a competent running game with James Starks. They have neither this year.

injuries or otherwise, if your defense gives up 40 points to likes of the colts and titans you aren't getting to the super bowl

Launch lineup complaints are silly too. No hardware manufacturer is going to blow their load with games during launch. It's a stupid expectation to expect Zelda AND Mario together day one.

Not to mention that this thing debuts before E3. Nintendo will no doubt have games to show there (or their specific conference, however the fuck they do it now).

Every Nintendo conference GAF overhypes itself with ridiculous expectations.
I'm not joking when I say the Vita had a better launch lineup than this. Wii U did as well. This is really, really bad.

Top Bottom