• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

this_guy

Wtf with those Switch™ gifs? So disappointing and Saturday night I'm expecting an even bigger disappointment since Brock is all I have to hope for.

Striker

Giants beating Dallas twice sucks but one was the first game of the year w a rookie QB and Zeke wasnt playing good. We barely lost. 2nd game just fkn sucks but didn't feel we should have lost that either. I'd chalk it up to the first loss to the Giants being in Daks head.
In the first game, the Cowboys couldn't run, thus couldn't pass because he's a QB right now who feeds off PA and the run game. First game for the boys? Sure, but it was the first game for the Giants defense fielding six new starters -- seven if you count Eli Apple who got substantial PT. They just matched up really well with them and don't when they face downfield passers (no real FS on the defense, so it's up to the CB's to be on islands). Snacks Harrison was signed just for the Cowboys.

Game will boil down to the Packers OL for them. They were pretty amazing in both Giants games. The sacks early in the game last week was most often due to the coverage by the DB's. Second half I don't think Rodgers was ever breathed on. On the other side, if Dallas can't run consistently, they won't be able to sustain drives and keep their defense fresh. Marinelli has them overachieving but it won't last against offenses with good lines who protect their QB (which Giants cannot).

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wtf with those Switch™ gifs? So disappointing and Saturday night I'm expecting an even bigger disappointment since Brock is all I have to hope for.

kc9qXfF.gif

Whats wrong with this?

Inside that joy con holds the feeling and pleasure of holding and milking a cow utter.... without leaving the comfort of your home to challenge your friends.

Sure beats going to a farm to play this game.

bionic77

Bionic is probably the greatest lawyer ever if he's able to con people so easily
Con?

It's is not a con when it is the truth.

You are an intelligent man with fine taste. Unlike these poors who can't handle $50 you are different.

You don't want to be known as a Brady bitchboi. Choose Switch. Choose freedom.

Wait.....and to use voice chat online during a game you have to do it through an app?

How much will that cost?

App...on your phone?

Con?

It's is not a con when it is the truth.

You are an intelligent man with fine taste. Unlike these poors who can't handle $50 you are different.

You don't want to be known as a Brady bitchboi. Choose Switch. Choose freedom.

I mean I'll probably buy it for my niece/nephews.

Mindlog

Well the "free game" you get monthly is only free for one month:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333664

After that you have to pay full price for it to keep it

EDIT: after thinking about it if Sony or MS tried this they would absolutely get roasted.
That's among the top 3 switches.

1 Game rental a month.
32 GB of onboard memory.
Announced software Lineup.

Honorable Mention that's actually the winner if true:
Separate app for services. Discord is so hot right now and if people have to use a secondary app then that's the one that would be used.
http://i.imgur.com/kc9qXfF.gif
Definitely needs a #Service hash tag on it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who cares? You have to do voice chat through an app. Even if it's free it's too much

So we have to sit with our phone on our laps... I don't get this shit at all.

Sephzilla

The Cowboys defense has been on a huge upswing in the last 5 games or so. And they boast the top rated secondary (wtf?). Claiborne comes back to play along with a couple of other solid peeps.

If we're pointing out that the Giants have a better D than Dallas, beat them twice and than say GB stomped the Giants so cowboys definitely can be beat than you need to mention how the Cowboys stomped the fk out of GB when they were 3-1. Everyone had GB winning that game. The Cowboys Defense worked GB that game.

Cowboys can't be compared to the Giants to validate GB. Our offense is way more productive. Our run game is capable of putting up points in a hurry (how many games were won w Zeke running in a TD?), GBs D sucks that even if they were up 14-0 the Cowboys wouldn't need to pick away from the run game. Dak doesn't turnover the ball (playoffs could be different but going based off season), run game is stacked w McFadden and Zeke, Defense got stronger at end of season and even stronger with 1st Rd bye which allowed Claiborne to make it back (played his best this year since joining the NFL),

If GBs offense could absolutely put up points on Dallas they would've in the first game. Dallas took GBs soul in that game. GB forgot who they were for a few weeks after that game.

Giants beating Dallas twice sucks but one was the first game of the year w a rookie QB and Zeke wasnt playing good. We barely lost. 2nd game just fkn sucks but didn't feel we should have lost that either. I'd chalk it up to the first loss to the Giants being in Daks head.

So, you're saying that the Cowboys defense has been on the upswing lately but you're discrediting that the Packers offense has been on a major upswing since the last time these two teams faced off?

Pepiope

Not really fair to say that they got too much rest, they both played week 17. Not their fault they got a first round bye.

Don't agree with your point about the weather. Dak has very little cold weather experience, and played awful in the one cold game they had this season. That's more of a plus for the Cowboys.
Zeke did not play at all. 3 weeks rest may be a bit too much, but I don't think it'll factor. Both teams will be ready to play

Mrbob

So, you're saying that the Cowboys defense has been on the upswing lately but you're discrediting that the Packers offense has been on a major upswing since the last time these two teams faced off?

Shhh lets ignore A A Ron is on one of the best QB streaks in the history of the NFL. Or that the Giants defense was hotter and better than the Cowboys D.

The last major obstacle to the Raiders Vegas relocation has basically just been overcome. Goldman Sachs says they'll finance the stadium with or without third party support, so Adelson basically just lost his leverage.

Fantomex

Got my Switch from Best Buy.

I will get all my games and Joy Cons and shit from Amazon.

Amazon up your game and let me buy the console from you too! Stores and shit are last gen!

Did the same thing. We did it bionic. And the poors can't follow us this time. This is what the Rothschild's must feel like every day.

8XmLHvz.png

MechDX

OK Im still catching up....

SO to invite friends to games and do in game voice chat you have to download an app to your phone? The console doesnt even actually do it??

Wow.

bionic77

Did the same thing. We did it bionic. And the poors can't follow us this time. This is what the Rothschild's must feel like every day.

8XmLHvz.png
Doing it is great. Maybe the best of things.

I feel like the people doing well, the winners, are all onboard and can see what is going on. The other people, well they are worried about $50. We gave them a chance to climb out of the muck. I can't be held accountable if they don't take advantage.
They not in our league my friend. Get on our level.

Bread

Banned
does anyone actually care about multiplayer on the switch?

play zelda and mario by yourself, then switch over to the scorpio to play rocket league 2 on xbox live with your friends

OK Im still catching up....

SO to invite friends to games and do in game voice chat you have to download an app to your phone? The console doesnt even actually do it??

Wow.

And apparently you have to pay for it because it says there will be a limited-free edition of the app lol

play zelda and mario by yourself, then switch over to the scorpio to play rocket league 2 on xbox live with your friends

Mario Kart and Smash players probably would.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Splatoon is a great game.

Top Bottom