• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Joycon is the new HD vibrator for all.

ovGYedx.gif

Nintendo is really gonna have to clarify this online shit, and hopefully hit us with the cheapest price point of the Systems

Besides the being free price point -_-

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nintendo is really gonna have to clarify this online shit, and hopefully hit us with the cheapest price point of the Systems

Besides the being free price point -_-

Who cares about online when you can get on your hands and knees and jerk your joycon off.

Nintendo won.

Matrix

Chargers heard the backlash and fixed the logo

oUQG0mB.jpg

No I'm not kidding, check their Twitter and FB lmao

It's like some sort of Flash logo. Better than the Texans.

Line_HTX

I can't stand BoB's conservative bs or the way he's coached this year ( Most of that has to be the suckage of Bork) but I hate Rick Smith more. Shit ass GM that shouldn't even be a GM is never gonna get fired or leave.

Franchise is sad as fuck.

I fucking hate this non-story. Literally serves no purpose just for the sake of maybe a chance of a drastic change. This fucking Glazer-rumor shit is so much of a distratction that I don't know which writer to trust anymore.

What was the logo backlash?

Chargers released a shit logo they literally claim they spent a year working on

Everyone and I mean everyone including hockey teams and minor league mini golf teams spend the full day afterward dunking on them and mocking it

Chargers finally respond saying it was only for the conference and isn't the official logo

Today they post the official logo, which is literally just it opened in Paint with the powder blue and mustard yellow colors selected

Matrix

I fucking hate this non-story. Literally serves no purpose just for the sake of maybe a chance of a drastic change. This fucking Glazer-rumor shit is so much of a distratction that I don't know which writer to trust anymore.

I don't trust anyone, including McNair, Smith or BoB.

The whole thing is a joke... kinda like what Saturdays game will be like.

not regular stormy weather, ice stormy weather. we're about to get hit by a potentially massive ice storm.

What was the logo backlash?

Well, sooner is better than later. If they're now confident KC is going to get effed up by ice over the next 24/48 hours, it makes sense.

Ah, didn't realize it was an ice storm. Jesus. Ice sucks. We get a crapload of it here in Raleigh.

Edit - still seems odd to make the call 48 hours in advance, at least if the KC weather is anything like ours. Our damn forecast changes almost every hour.

Top Bottom