• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

giphy.gif

Gata come on, we know you don't have money. Thanks for the laughs.
It was a gift from your mom

I thought they were really fair. If you have a Wii U or don't want Zelda, don't buy this at launch. Wait till fall. Even with the announced lineup they'll have a decent library to jump into, and E3 should have a few additional announcements. No point to jump in immediately except Zelda

The console has no games, it shouldn't be released till summer at the earliest.

Plus the price is kind of absurd for what it is power wise. Why cant NIntendo just make a traditional console? Why do they always force gimmicks?

Pretty much.

If anything I kinda regret being upset at them for pushing it back from last winter to this March. Imagine if this launched last winter and didn't even have Zelda because of the Zelda delay

I went from being so excited for a new Nintendo system to just crushed in like 24 hours. This world sucks. How old is the frostbite engine, how could Nintendo release a new system that cant even run it. I would think when you are picking the specs for your new console someone would ask if it can run all the current multiplatform game engines. Bionic you need to fix this shit.

Hindl

That never surprised me EA don't give a fuck about Nintendo

I went from being so excited for a new Nintendo system to just crushed in like 24 hours. This world sucks. How old is the frostbite engine, how could Nintendo release a new system that cant even run it. I would think when you are picking the specs for your new console someone would ask if it can run all the current multiplatform game engines. Bionic you need to fix this shit.

The Switch could absolutely run Frostbite. EA just doesn't see the value in putting in the effort to make it happen. If the Switch sells gangbusters EA will do the work. But until then they're not gonna put any effort into it, and they don't need to

That never surprised me EA don't give a fuck about Nintendo

The Switch could absolutely run Frostbite. EA just doesn't see the value in putting in the effort to make it happen. If the Switch sells gangbusters EA will do the work. But until then they're not gonna put any effort into it, and they don't need to

I always thought it was up to the platform holders to supply dev tools to help devs get their engines running on new hardware. I know I have read stories about all the work that MS did with Epic and getting UE on the 360.

Hindl

I always thought it was up to the platform holders to supply dev tools to help devs get their engines running on new hardware. I know I have read stories about all the work that MS did with Epic and getting UE on the 360.

Yeah but the engine holders still have to use those tools and put them into the engine. The Switch can run UE4 and Frostbyte runs on phones. If EA wants to put Frostbyte on the Switch they can. But there's no real market for EA on Nintendo so why would they bother, even if it's trivial? It's a business and everything is about opportunity cost.

And I'm not blaming EA or anything. Their shit never sold well on Nintendo consoles even when those things actually moved. Until Nintendo shows there's a market for this device EA doesn't have to lift a finger. They're doing plenty fine without Nintendo's business

MechDX

Pip is emotionally hurt the Chargers left the Dieg. Come to Houston Pip we won't hurt you

You can be Prince Felipe Rios!

Josh Gordon has been back on snapchat for a lil, and posting his workout.

No one knows what he's working out for though 🤔🤔

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think it's fair to ask if Bionic was trump this whole time?

He basically talks about freedom, beautiful people and money all the time when bringing up the Switch. If he threw in the words "much much better" a few times, it would have been easily obvious to everyone.

Hindl

Lol it just hit me that EA sent a rep all the way to Japan to be on stage at Nintendo's live reveal event, just to announce a port of a 360 game

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol it just hit me that EA sent a rep all the way to Japan to be on stage at Nintendo's live reveal event, just to announce a port of a 360 game

lmao

Nice place to visit though!

I honestly thought it was funny they were up there just for FIFA even before this.

The whole conference in general smh, they could have made it better just with some simple restructuring. It was kinda like a proof of concept they were trying to sell to the shareholders
For that milking mini-game in 1-2 Switch.
He probably wants to be a eagle. Send me another 1st friend

Top Bottom