• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

bionic77

I think it's fair to ask if Bionic was trump this whole time?

This is not how JoyConBoyz is supposed to act.

Do better BG.

Don't listen to their lies. Most of these fools are old and thought Tom Brady was a great man before I came on the scene.

They mocked me then but the truth will shut them the fuck down.

Let the Switch set you free. These dumb assholes won't even have ice cubes in their games. Imagine how ignorant you have to be to play like that.

Do better BG.

Don't listen to their lies. Most of these fools are old and thought Tom Brady was a great man before I came on the scene.

Let the Switch set you free. These dumb assholes won't even have ice cubes in their games. Imagine how ignorant you have to be to play like that.

Have you secretly been a Pats fan all this time? Is the joycon a secret plan to steal all the worlds joy?

Miracle

raw

Do better BG.

You right fam, you smart #joyconboyz #putDmInAhome

Going from On top of the world chilling/party on the rooftop to demoted from beadsteam and landing in Senior Housing,

Not like this DM. Kick out, man!!

McNair already squashed that beef. Flat out said no firing. How is that hard to understand?

Nobody responded to this yet so hell

Eagles owner outright said Chip would be staying. Jed and Harbaugh both said Harbaugh would be staying. I believe Jed also said Chip would be staying. Kroenke flat out said Fisher would be staying AND extended him

Needless to say, all of those "plans" were changed within 2-3 months, and beat writers were telling the truth throughout each that they were never planned to begin with

To expand beyond coaching, Spanos said just a month ago he was intent on staying in San Diego "forever". Beat writers of course said he was already mentally gone from the area, and he bolted from SD within 15 minutes after the official start of his meeting yesterday morning

Believe what an owner says at your own risk, and know when you do that if it backfires, you've got an L to hold

Fantomex

Rams QB Jared Goff spent two hours breaking down film with Sean McVay last week and was blown away. "Right off the bat you could tell that his knowledge is extremely high. Far higher than a lot of guys."

Who you talking bout Goff?
tenor.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Do better BG.

Bionic your words are basically word vomit with regards to this system...

Are you actually going to be doing shit like this?

RAAp35H.jpg

Rams QB Jared Goff spent two hours breaking down film with Sean McVay last week and was blown away. "Right off the bat you could tell that his knowledge is extremely high. Far higher than a lot of guys."

tenor.gif

They don't say what film. I bet they spent 2 hours breaking down Face/Off.

tenor.gif
Our boy Jerry Goof is gonna slang :")

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trump broke him :[

I wanted to believe!

Bionic said that if we bought into the Switch, we would be living the dream in a world without Trump, Pats fans, Florida, stylish carpeting, and Michael Jordan (although I kinda like Michael Jordan, I was assured I would be better off without him).

Not only did it turn out that Trump is still president, the Pats are poised for a deep playoff run, and Florida is still populated - the Switch isn't even a very good gaming machine as presented!

People haven't been this conned since Jill Stein asked for just a few million dollars for a recount that just added to Trump's lead.

This is bullshit!

JABEE

Got my Switch from Best Buy.

I will get all my games and Joy Cons and shit from Amazon.

Amazon up your game and let me buy the console from you too! Stores and shit are last gen!

I bought my Switch from Best Buy last night.

People say they are good for Release Date Delivery.

I want to get the Zelda Master Sword Edition or whatever it is called off Amazon.

MechDX

I wanted to believe!

Bionic said that if we bought into the Switch, we would be living the dream in a world without Trump, Pats fans, Florida, stylish carpeting, and Michael Jordan (although I kinda like Michael Jordan, I was assured I would be better off without him).

Not only did it turn out that Trump is still president, the Pats are poised for a deep playoff run, and Florida is still populated - the Switch isn't even a very good gaming machine as presented!

People haven't been this conned since Jill Stein asked for just a few million dollars for a recount that just added to Trump's lead.

This is bullshit!

Don't fret Osweiler got the Pats.

cries and dies inside

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bionic and his fucking Joycons.

2016-11-02-1478105136-3693466-ConMan.jpg

Cons all over, even the colors...

201711354026_1.jpg

Chase17

I am still a believer in the Nintendo Switch

What they have outlined for year one (at least first party) is still significantly better than Wii U. I've been poking fun at it (because there are some silly/dumb choices) but I am looking forward to the system.

Edit: RIP miiverse and streetpass. End of an era

MechDX

Dobmateena Just played Crackdown3 w/ @shannonloftis Best CD exp I've had. Agent control, world is very alive, diverse enemies, really fun.

And I got a short look at Phantom Dust with @shannonloftis and @RealKLobb , game really holds up, team is doing nice work.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/820034532657070082

You people falling for Bionics lies and Phil Spencer out here playing Crackdown 3 like a boss. Making Boners proud

brentech

Someone in the online thread asked if there will be a windows phone version of the required online app. Man this is going to be such a disaster once it finally launches.
There seemed to be a lot of weird choices going on with the switch, but not developing for 1% or less of the phone market share is the smallest problem they have.
Why bother.

@mattbarrows
Am told former #49ers HC Jim Tomsula is on Washington's radar as that team fills out its coaching staff. Tomsula was out of football in '16.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dobmateena Just played Crackdown3 w/ @shannonloftis Best CD exp I've had. Agent control, world is very alive, diverse enemies, really fun.

And I got a short look at Phantom Dust with @shannonloftis and @RealKLobb , game really holds up, team is doing nice work.

You people falling for Bionics lies and Phil Spencer out here playing Crackdown 3 like a boss. Making Boners proud

Is it better than Saints Row 4?

(I actually really liked that one)

Fantomex

Whoa friend, Fanto is still honorary Dolphins-Gaf member, you got beef with him you got it with all of Dolphins-Gaf too.

Anybody that has any faith in the Crackdown can hold the L forever.
-abandon-thread-GIF.gif

Top Bottom