• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

lucius

Some places like my TV listing(Verizon) still list Pittsburgh game at 1pm Sunday, but I see it 8pm Sunday other places. Anyone know what time Pittsburgh vs Kansas City game really is ?

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAAqIJ14G4IEzbQltGYfy-4-P9_7mnucZjW7apcVYDuk8NisKI_cqm3M7ay5H2ILX5BVc9mvSirgIs4vTCngElwKS0TwmOI0uejD7B77p256E3_Idmrm9wcKRiLt.ppg2-sWwTGVbmm2ACWfn5UDu9A0

Gata will take 3

bionic77

I wanted to believe!

Bionic said that if we bought into the Switch, we would be living the dream in a world without Trump, Pats fans, Florida, stylish carpeting, and Michael Jordan (although I kinda like Michael Jordan, I was assured I would be better off without him).

Not only did it turn out that Trump is still president, the Pats are poised for a deep playoff run, and Florida is still populated - the Switch isn't even a very good gaming machine as presented!

People haven't been this conned since Jill Stein asked for just a few million dollars for a recount that just added to Trump's lead.

This is bullshit!
It's going to happen.

Switch is the turning point.

This is an important point in history. Ask yourself do you want to be with me and the JoyConBoyz on the rooftop fighting for a better society or do you want to be in the Trump/Pats decorated basement of one of these Switch haters discussing what toppings to get on your Papa Johns pizza?

I can only show you the way. I can't make you walk on the path of greatness (ie preorder Switch). The choice is yours.

Slo

If elected, I will legislate a gov't subsidy to put a Nintendo Switch in every household in America.

Subject to drug testing, must have valid Voter ID

#VoteSlo2020

rando14

JoyConBoyz® Official Roster

1. Liegelord Bionic
2. President Bread/copresident randolph
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
4. AussieGronk, international affairs
5. Act and Mech, human resources
6. Yankee, public relations
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

Be part of history, join the revolution!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This magical fairy tale dream of third parties flooding back to Nintendo was never going to happen. Wii U was a bomb. Nintendo has to prove that their hardware can move units with third party software. Nintendo has made the first step by making their console somewhat compatible with current development styles but they have a long way to go to get any serious support.

I see that, at the same time I thought given how long ago ps4/xb1 came out they'd release something at least comparable to those 2. Not only is the storage a massive bottleneck there, but the hardware simply can't compete, the ports are likely too much work for a console, like what you said, that won't move many 3rd party titles. This is yet another- smash, Mario kart, 3d mario machine. An absolute misfire by Nintendo. I see this potentially outpacing Wii u in levels of fail.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's going to happen.

Switch is the turning point.

This is an important point in history. Ask yourself do you want to be with me and the JoyConBoyz on the rooftop fighting for a better society or do you want to be in the Trump/Pats decorated basement of one of these Switch haters discussing what toppings to get on your Papa Johns pizza?

I can only show you the way. I can't make you walk on the path of greatness (ie preorder Switch). The choice is yours.

1. Liegelord Bionic
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

WsMOSCs.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I see that, at the same time I thought given how long ago ps4/xb1 came out they'd release something at least comparable to those 2. Not only is the storage a massive bottleneck there, but the hardware simply can't compete, the ports are likely too much work for a console, like what you said, that won't move many 3rd party titles. This is yet another- smash, Mario kart, 3d mario machine. An absolute misfire by Nintendo. I see this potentially outpacing Wii u in levels of fail.

You're missing the weeaboo angle. Unless something goes horribly wrong this system will replace the libraries of both the 3DS and Vita. Meaning it'll have everything Japan makes that isn't from a big franchise but also isn't a mobile game. Still a lot of quality third party stuff.

1. Liegelord Bionic
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

Thank you brother rando. We need to get chip onboard our revolution.

bionic77

.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAAqIJ14G4IEzbQltGYfy-4-P9_7mnucZjW7apcVYDuk8NisKI_cqm3M7ay5H2ILX5BVc9mvSirgIs4vTCngElwKS0TwmOI0uejD7B77p256E3_Idmrm9wcKRiLt.ppg2-sWwTGVbmm2ACWfn5UDu9A0

Gata will take 3
The innovations can't stop. Won't stop.

Ice motherfucking cube technology.

And the ability to double fist two dicks at once.

You bitches asked for a more mature Nintendo. It will take Sony at least 3 years to catch up to this handjob and ice cube technology.

Bread

Banned

0. Original JoyConBoy Etika
1. Liegelord Bionic/ Press Secretary BigAT
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

can't forget about these 2!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The innovations can't stop. Won't stop.

Ice motherfucking cube technology.

And the ability to double fist two dicks at once.

You bitches asked for a more mature Nintendo. It will take Sony at least 3 years to catch up to this handjob and ice cube technology.

Sony isn't in the catching up business. Sony is in the making a shitty PC that's missing a ton of games with a loud ass fan business. Nintendo meanwhile delivers experiences.

JABEE

1. Liegelord Bionic
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

I'm not in the crew!

I clashed with DM last night! I earned my stripes!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
You're missing the weeaboo angle. Unless something goes horribly wrong this system will replace the libraries of both the 3DS and Vita. Meaning it'll have everything Japan makes that isn't from a big franchise but also isn't a mobile game. Still a lot of quality third party stuff.

I guess, that and Pokemon... Still I don't see it regaining any of the mind share that they desperately need. Launching this close to or on par withps4 while bridging the mobile and console market would've been huge for the next generation of gamers... Instead they continue to cater to the same people since back in their glory days, which continues to shrink.

Edit- also imo the Nvidia shield is better on every single front here outside of first party.

1. Liegelord Bionic
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

/slides resume across the table

Eff it, I'm in.

Team #Skillz4Killz. Slander of Crackdown 3 will not be tolerated. Post-truth America has gone too far.

I wonder if they're selling the Switch at a $600 loss or something.
Ice Cube ain't cheap.

This must be all the live actors' fault for the hype campaigns.

Chewing Guy alone probably wouldn't let himself be embarrassed for anything less than a mil upfront

k0mvO5l.gif

This would be way more tragic to see Nintendo doing this but it's all just so hilarious.
Honestly, I think all the silly stuff works in their favor (if the tech is actually good). Viral marketing!

The pricing stuff is BS though, if anything stops the Switch from Doing It it will be that. Not that fact that a handheld can't keep pace with PS4 and XB1.

Bread

Banned
I can't wait to finally throw away my shake weight, it has so much wear and tear from years of servicing.
Nintendo did it again!

I still have no clue where Nintendo gained this false sense of arrogance from...Pokemon Go..?
Certainly seems like Iwata was keeping some dumbasses in check.

The Switch pricing (and online in particular) is going to get me to build a new gaming PC soon though, so it's not all bad! My Switch will be a single-player/local multi machine.

but:
Still the Wii/DS era, IMO. Probably had a lot of excuses for why the Wii U failed, don't have to change anything, ...

We'll see if they're right, I guess!

Top Bottom