• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

bionic77

If the competition is the Atari 2600 the switch is winning

By a slim margin.
I love how you are trying to change the subject from the fact that the Texans are one of the worst team to ever win a playoff game.

I expect fuckery but I will name my next child Brock if the Texans pull off a Switch and advance to the next round. If they pull a Houston Texans that name will be reserved for garbage and bad shits.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Even Zelda is not up.

They need to upgrade to fiber or something.

Zelda was up. For such a Switch whore you're slow on your Switch game.

MechDX

I love how you are trying to change the subject from the fact that the Texans are one of the worst team to ever win a playoff game.

I expect fuckery but I will name my next child Brock if the Texans pull off a Switch and advance to the next round. If they pull a Houston Texans that name will be reserved for garbage and bad shits.

I don't think you know what the phrase "pulling a Switch" means

When the Texans lose I blame two things: Osweiler and BG.

JABEE

"Gata 2"

Hindl

did they announce Rocket League for the switch?

oh, nevermind, I forgot there wasn't a PS3 version

osgFGlI.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Because I am working.

That's why I don't give a shit about $50.

You guys should try it. Money and winning are pretty nice. All the Switch owners are doing it.

I have plenty of money and I'll stay winning by not supporting a device that's main draw it seems is to teach people how to jerk someone off.

I'll stay losing with my Texans.

Yeesh Denver gets McCoy as OC and Musgrave as QB coach. They are serious about fixing that side of the ball, as far as coaching goes. Now let's hope they don't suck at the draft on offense again

bionic77

I have plenty of money and I'll stay winning by not supporting a device that's main draw it seems is to teach people how to jerk someone off.

I'll stay losing with my Texans.
People with money are buying Switch and living the lifestyle.

Hakeem is supporting it. He said all real Rockets fans are on the Switch train.

Brock is getting a PS4 Pro...

I want Mario Tennis Switch

And Mario Golf Switch

And Mario Party Switch

And Paper Mario Switch

they fucked up mario tennis every time they've made it after the gameboy

same with golf

mario party is terrible and you're stupid if you like it

paper mario will never be good again

Hindl

they fucked up mario tennis every time they've made it after the gameboy

same with golf

mario party is terrible and you're stupid if you like it

paper mario will never be good again

Mario Tennis and Mario Golf on the Gamecube were great.

Otherwise I agree

Edit: Oh shit Puyo Puyo Tetris is gonna be $30 digital. Good shit I'm grabbing that once it's out. Puyo Puyo Tetris is dope

did they announce Rocket League for the switch?

oh, nevermind, I forgot there wasn't a PS3 version
Real talk: why play Rocket League on anything but PC? There's even a Linux version for you
fellow
nerds.

On that note, I need to play some Linux Rocket League tonight...

Top Bottom