• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Hindl

Kas going full animu

The only paper mario that matters.
njYKlio.jpg

True

Greg

Real talk: why play Rocket League on anything but PC? There's even a Linux version for you
fellow
nerds.

On that note, I need to play some Linux Rocket League tonight...
before I had the PC version I thought the PS4 version was fine

now if I go back to it... pretty much unplayable for me at a decent level

Well that was worth watching..

When you realize how much time until draft
raw

This is my optimism season
I'm becleving friend

I preordered a Switch 😔
Bionic won..

The only paper mario that matters.
njYKlio.jpg
You're goddamn right man

I need a new janitor, Floy didn't show up for work this week.
DM said I could go home early..

Dishwalla

Banned
Apparently after seeing the backlash in San Diego over the Chargers moving to LA, the NFL is worried about riots at the Oakland Coliseum if the Raiders announce they're moving to Las Vegas. Looks like if the Raiders move to Vegas they are going to try and cut and run, and not play in Oakland next year.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Feel like the Dallas game comes down to whether or not they can run the ball. If so, they probably win. If not, they probably don't.

Profound, I know.

Apparently after seeing the backlash in San Diego over the Chargers moving to LA, the NFL is worried about riots at the Oakland Coliseum if the Raiders announce they're moving to Las Vegas. Looks like if the Raiders move to Vegas they are going to try and cut and run, and not play in Oakland next year.

Would be hilarious and sad if it's true

Hanging around in Oakland was always a dumb idea

That last logo was dumb not only because it cribbed the Dodgers but also because the Rams are already using the blue/white scheme fairly prominently. Next Logo should just be:
Philip+Rivers1.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Quinn's Lions focus: How to beat Packers, Vikings, Bears

The Detroit Lions don't just need a pass rusher this off-season, they need someone who can get to Aaron Rodgers.

Finding a starting-caliber cornerback would be nice, too, especially if he can cover Alshon Jeffery.

Quinn pointed to the Lions' inability to run the football and struggles with their third-down defense and in the red zone as reasons why the Lions aren't still playing today. But he said matching up better with teams in the division will be a focus this off-season, too.

"I think that’s definitely something that we study and look at in the off-season and during the season about how can we beat our division opponents," Quinn said. "I mean, I’d be naïve not to look at that.”

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/01/13/detroit-lions-bob-quinn-division/96541634/

Bob Quinn gave his first press conference since being hired. His point about the lack of running game were my main takeaway from it.

No RB on the roster is safe, not even Ameer Abdullah, and I have no doubt we'll target a RB either in the draft or free agency so we don't have the worst running game in the league for the 3rd straight year.

JoyConBoyz® Official Roster

1. Liegelord Bionic
2. President Bread/copresident randolph
3. Lieutenant Ravi Drums
4. AussieGronk, international affairs
5. Act and Mech, human resources
6. Yankee, public relations
7. Gobias, education
8. Floy, janitor

Be part of history, join the revolution!!

I can expense all my business class tickets right?

rando14

I can expense all my business class tickets right?

Yes Mr Gronk, we take care of any and all who proudly say they are a Joy Con Boi!!

I havent even seen a single trailer or read anything about Switch, I only know what it looks like, I dont even know what Joy Con Boyz means..... *sweats

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yes Mr Gronk, we take care of any and all who proudly say they are a Joy Con Boi!!

I havent even seen a single trailer or read anything about Switch, I only know what it looks like, I dont even know what Joy Con Boyz means..... *sweats

A Seahawks fan being a fake fan?

That's impossible

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I bet I can find an older post showing Kas talking up a random RB as the next coming of Adrian Peterson

IDK about that. Not AP specifically. I mean I know I've hyped up Ameer Abdullah, because he is in fact the real deal, but he just can't stay healthy.

Detroit hasn't had a legit running back throughout a whole season since Barry Sanders retired.

Remember, Heavy was the one who predicted 1,800 yards for Reggie Bush one season, when I knew that was pretty much impossible (and pretty much said as much). Good times though

Gobias

Banned

If you've ever held a glass with ice cubes then you know the Joy Con Boy life

IDK about that. Not AP specifically. I mean I know I've hyped up Ameer Abdullah, because he is in fact the real deal, but he just can't stay healthy.

Detroit hasn't had a legit running back throughout a whole season since Barry Sanders retired.

Remember, Heavy was the one who predicted 1,800 yards for Reggie Bush one season, when I knew that was pretty much impossible (and pretty much said as much). Good times though
:lol, forgot about that.

I think that was the genesis of the T-Rich quest for 650...

Top Bottom