• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Dishwalla

Banned
16106024_1368696779843673_7541345537890051002_n.jpg

Doug Whaley was asked why the Bills didn't interview any coaches with HC experience:

“We looked at it this way," Whaley said. "To win in this business, it’s about two things. It’s about players and winning."

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Crony GMs/Vice Presidents are the hallmark of a bad organization. Who cares if they are your friend when you haven't been to the playoffs this decade!

RBH

falcons fucked up, 2 Atlanta artists go #1 on the hot 100 and they get ludacris
If it was the Hawks, they would've got Migos or Rae or Gucci Mane for sure. The Hawks' marketing department runs laps around the Falcons and many other teams.

I hate you so much right now. I have a student who randomly sings that song out in class all the time.
He sounds like a pretty cool kid! 😎

Fuck your couch

kErgGsx.jpg

(they're up for preorder on gamestop.com...no bullshit addons)
Thanks for the tip... just officially made the Switch!

(until they cancel my preorder)

(also, gamestop's site is garbo, I have an account, literally impossible to log into it. At least you can buy as a guest!)

The characters are shit in rogue one and excellent in TFA
Meh rouge one had much more interesting scenes and and such. Also I like handle solo but I felt like Harrison Ford wanted nothing to do with 7 and he seemed really off in that movie. Also Kylo Ren is way to emo to be the main bad guy in a movie. I loved having grand moff tarkin back in rouge one. For me 7 was really good and R0 was great. I am really excited to see what they do with 8, hopefully it won't be tied to the previous movies quite as much as 7 was.

Its just a single war mission essentially. You wont care about the characters much at all.

from 7 and RO I only cared about the main female characters....and well yeah.

Meh rouge one had much more interesting scenes and and such. Also I like handle solo but I felt like Harrison Ford wanted nothing to do with 7 and he seemed really off in that movie. Also Kylo Ren is way to emo to be the main bad guy in a movie. I loved having grand moff tarkin back in rouge one. For me 7 was really good and R0 was great. I am really excited to see what they do with 8, hopefully it won't be tied to the previous movies quite as much as 7 was.

Yup, he ruined that movie, what an awful character and villain. Plus it was just too much of a rehash of the other movies, just a boring film
and don't get me started on the stupid ass star killer base

I guess if I had to pick one, I liked RO more but the 1st half was kind of a drag. Once they got to that final planet it got pretty good and I thought the ending was well done.

Edit: Oh and the CGI of the one old dude was horrible, just totally distracting the whole time.

Spinluck

I'm sorry but I'm trying so hard to relate to the pixel counters on gaming side.

Nintendo fucked up big time in some areas, but what if I don't really care that Zelda is 900p while docked? The game looks phenomenal to me? There are also PS4 and Boner games that run at that same resolution to achieve a smooth fps.

The are people there acting like it's the worst thing ever. Meanwhile they are buying machines inferior to PC for similar prices. I'm so lost.

RBH

I'm nervous.

This Falcons team is better structured from top-to-bottom than prior Falcons playoff teams (especially on defense), but the history of past playoff disappointments will always be in the back of my mind and makes me hesitant to ever assume anything.

I expect another close game.

Good morning

I'm nervous.

This Falcons team is better structured from top-to-bottom than prior Falcons playoff teams (especially on defense), but the history of past playoff disappointments will always be in the back of my mind and makes me hesitant to ever assume anything.

I expect another close game.
Go Hawks

reggie said:
it's all about, what's going to be included? Obviously the inclusion of the two Joy-Con, critically important; all the right cables, the dock, critically important. We also have to do this from a financial perspective as well. Once we got to that bundle, it really needed to be at $299 without a piece of software."
So they didn't pack in a game with the switch because they are giving people an HDMI cable. Lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm sorry but I'm trying so hard to relate to the pixel counters on gaming side.

Nintendo fucked up big time in some areas, but what if I don't really care that Zelda is 900p while docked? The game looks phenomenal to me? There are also PS4 and Boner games that run at that same resolution to achieve a smooth fps.

The are people there acting like it's the worst thing ever. Meanwhile they are buying machines inferior to PC for similar prices. I'm so lost.

Care about graphics when buying a Nintendo console brehs

Console graphics competitions are a weird thing. If they care so much, just buy a gaming PC.

LOOK WHAT THE BOY DID!

9P13N8Q.png

We're out here positing our receipts and meanwhile bionic posts nothing.

Fraud!

Top Bottom