• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the spread for the game?

Smh my auditor just fucked up badly, so he claims a vehicle has been at one of our dealer lots since September and the auction it was purchased from just called saying that the vehicle is still on the lot and was never picked up :/ some has some 'Splaining to do

I didn't know you were a car salesman. Are you basically Ashley Schaeffer?

Fuck you lowly cunts, I wanna be a Jet. - Nobody Ever.
Fireman Ed maybe?

After he Squickened from Miami

What's the spread for the game?

I didn't know you were a car salesman. Are you basically Ashley Schaeffer?

Fireman Ed maybe?

After he Squickened from Miami

lol I'm not auto sales, I'm on the financing/commercial side, we extend credit to dealers to purchase vehicles at auction for their inventory.

vFFfJCx.jpg

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000631414/article/does-johnny-manziel-have-an-nfl-future

If Manziel does receive a second chance, the natural connection is to his home-state Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans.

On the prowl for a backup to Tony Romo, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones hinted last month that Manziel is worth the risk. Jones was so intent on drafting Manziel two years ago that he was still "damn mad" about missing out four months after the Texas A&M star landed in Cleveland.

Manziel's image is so damaged in league circles, however, that he might have to show contrition and spend another offseason at a rehabilitation clinic to attract an offer.

"I'm not sure either of those (Texas) teams is actually interested in Manziel, mainly because of his off-the-field behavior," NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport said Tuesday. "If he cleans it up, I think they could be. But at this point, I would not expect interest from either of those teams for Manziel in his current state
."

Maybe he should go to Cleveland.

Oh wait..... Buffalo?

MechDX

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt 1m1 minute ago
JJ Watt Retweeted Richie
If Cam scores, he deserves to dance. Football is a game, it's supposed to be fun. I dance after sacks... It's a game

Well there ya go

MechDX

Will you stop unnecessarily hating Cam now that ya boy has given his blessing?

Stated before: I dont have an issue with Cam celebrating. I just dont want my franchise QB, who I am paying millions of dollars to, egging on any opposition like he does. All it takes is one dumbass on the other team who just got called up from the practice squad to want to make a name for himself.

Russ gave Cam his blessing?

Through Russell everything is attainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom