• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets shouldn't want kaep

also correct. what is he going to do on the jets? he's not very accurate and they don't have coaches who can turn him into a top flight QB. kap can succeed if he had a really good run game and a great defense to where he doesn't need to be the top dog on the team. but if that is the case for the jets, why pay him $15 mil per year or whatever? just keep fitz.

kaps best chance to resurrect his career is in chip's system but even then i don't know if he can do it (again, he is not accurate)

Hindl

Distract Sanjuro!

chloe-moretz-throwing-popcorn-funny.gif

Eagles. How much under the cap for this past season are they?

Awesome to hear! Glad we're locking up our D Line. Lotta talent there, we have Graham Curry and hopefully Cox soon. Bennie is locked up till next year so we can deal with that then. Howie is doing great contract work

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can't believe that Kaep story, who the fuck would wanna play for the Jets???

I'd like to see Fitz back but the Jets FO has to be realistic - if someone else is going to pay a 33 year old on his 6th team with basically only 1 good year ever like hes a top 10 QB then you have to be willing to move on.

Wouldn't mind seeing Kaep either way, especially if hes willing to be the backup then why the fuck not? Its not like theres a plethora of great backup QBs in the league, especially ones with the kind of track record he's had.

My rude ass roommate just said the meanest thing in the world to me.

I was heading out and I said to him "I'll miss you."

Replies with "Just like you miss the Patriots in the playoffs?"

:(

DMczaf

He was legit wondering if you love him equally to the Patriots asshole !

squicken

Howie likes to sign guys he drafted to prove he can draft. I think these are good deals but he is paying these guys top 5 money and they aren't top 5 guys yet. It is a projection right now

Fuckery

Do you love me DM?

Nope

Are you Jameis ?

Fuckery question

Fuckery lies

Fuckery

Fuckery

You afraid that he will rape you?

Fuckery questions

You're a rapist

Fuckery and disrespect

You're a cheater

Fuckery and disrespect

You're a jet

Fuckery and massive disrespect

no I'm human

Fuckery lies

Jets suck

Fuckery but truth

Patriots suck

Fuckery but honest to god's truth.

Represent that Broncos orange Olivia.

Asking for fuckery

Which one of you degenerates put money down on that earthquake during the Super Bowl prop bet?

Only the fuckeriest of fuckers would do something like that.

Liar.

Jameis is Love

Fuckery lying

Jesus fuck you guys.

Len Ramirez
‏@lenramirez
Breaking: Sources say Denver Bronco Ryan Murphy involved but not arrested in prostitution sting in San Jose.

Sounds like Eugene Robinson gave his "Don't Fuck Up At the SB" speech to the wrong team

Ank6MbJ.png

Looks like his bro ate the charge tho. Cris Carter's influence >>>

MechDX

Len Ramirdez
‏@lenramirez
Breaking: Sources say Denver Bronco Ryan Murphy involved but not arrested in prostitution sting in San Jose.

Sounds like Eugene Robinson gave his "Don't Fuck Up At the SB" speech to the wrong team

Ank6MbJ.png

Who is his fall guy? Did no one listen to Chris Carter ?

bionic77

Len Ramirez
‏@lenramirez

Ank6MbJ.png

Robinson's speech was moving.

It taught us all that you should not seek out underage prostitutes before anything momentous in your life. Don't do it before the big game. Don't do it before your big job interview. Don't do it the night before you get married. And especially never do it when it is an undercover police officer.

I can't really think of the appropriate time to do this kind of thing but still a moving speech.

Gabbert is actually more accurate then Kaepernick last season. If the 49ers don't draft a QB he would likely be the better option, as much as part of me wants to see Kap ressurect his career

bionic77

The #1 selling game on Steam right now is American Truck Simulator.

#Slo #eznark
Over the top taught me that driving a truck around is probably the greatest job in the world.

Every 6 year old boy was right all along...

I am tempted to quit my own job and move the family to trailer park but the idea of public bathrooms all the time is holding me back...

Gabbert is actually more accurate then Kaepernick last season. If the 49ers don't draft a QB he would likely be the better option, as much as part of me wants to see Kap ressurect his career

gabbert was mediocre at best last year. yes he made a couple REALLY good throws... but a couple good throws in 8 games or whatever is not good overall. he checks down too much. reminds me a lot of sam bradford. maybe chip can turn him into a decent QB i don't know... and frankly, i dont want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom