• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

w3pFrDP.jpg

Nah.

That's someone that worked himself into a shoot.

bionic77

gabbert was mediocre at best last year. yes he made a couple REALLY good throws... but a couple good throws in 8 games or whatever is not good overall. he checks down too much. reminds me a lot of sam bradford. maybe chip can turn him into a decent QB i don't know... and frankly, i dont want to know!
If Chip turns around the Niners will you reevaluate your opinions on the equality between all races and your relationship with black people?

If Chip turns around the Niners will you reevaluate your opinions on the equality between all races and your relationship with black people?

i'll tell you this much: if my boy cheatin' chip returns us to our former glory, i will go to the rams/niners game in LA the following season in black face in his honor!

#InHisHonor

Wondering if FMT is watching the basketball game on ESPN. Harbaugh bros and father are at the game

if jimmy harbs coached michigan basketball they wouldn't be an unranked joke of a team. does harbs know basketball you ask? it doesn't matter. when you are around someone of his superior intellect you can't help but push yourself to the boundaries of human endurance

Oh I will, first order of business is deleting the pats though.

PS4

are you interested in joining our 32 man league as the broncos? jabee is dropping out at the end of this season (we're in season 3). here is what the broncos can offer you:

1. a top 3 pick in the draft

if you are interested let me know! we're winding down on season 3 (3 games left, then playoffs)

are you interested in joining our 32 man league as the broncos? jabee is dropping out at the end of this season (we're in season 3). here is what the broncos can offer you:

1. a top 3 pick in the draft

if you are interested let me know! we're winding down on season 3 (3 games left, then playoffs)

Sure sounds good, I just gotta practice I haven't really played madden since 08 I think.

I remember the last time I really played Madden was back in Madden 07 and I'd style on people with Daunte Culpepper on the fins.

Great times.

gabbert was mediocre at best last year. yes he made a couple REALLY good throws... but a couple good throws in 8 games or whatever is not good overall. he checks down too much. reminds me a lot of sam bradford. maybe chip can turn him into a decent QB i don't know... and frankly, i dont want to know!

I would be totally ok if we drafted Paxton Miller

bionic77

Other then helping out their woman do men actually get pedicures and care about their feet?

I may be in the minority on this but I barely pay attention to my feet. I wash them with soap, cut my nails and wear socks when I wear shoes. Other then that I never pay attention to them.

Other then helping out their woman do men actually get pedicures and care about their feet?

I may be in the minority on this but I barely pay attention to my feet. I wash them with soap, cut my nails and wear socks when I wear shoes. Other then that I never pay attention to them.

My friend was just telling me that her co-worker (male) gets them all the time and no he's not gay, I guess it's more common now but yeah I'm with you I don't notice my feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom