• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
We prefer to celebrate ones that weren't tainted by cheating.

CaT7WZcUMAAwTMB.png

cdyhybrid

You can post all the .gifs and quotes you want, nothing will change these facts:

1) The Pats are dirty cheaters and have never won a legitimate championship (much like any Boston team not named the Celtics)

2) The Pats own the greatest choke job in sports history

You can post all the .gifs and quotes you want, nothing will change these facts:

1) The Pats are dirty cheaters and have never won a legitimate championship (much like any Boston team not named the Celtics)

2) The Pats own the greatest choke job in sports history
You can't change the fact that the patriots beat the seahawks.

cdyhybrid

You can't change the fact that the patriots beat the seahawks.
Sure, but they cheated. I'd be unable to derive any joy from winning if I knew I wasn't playing fair.

That's just me, though. Some people don't care for sportsmanship or American values (such as equal treatment regardless of skin color or the sanctity of marriage) - those people end up involved with the Pats.

Sure, but they cheated. I'd be unable to derive any joy from winning if I knew I wasn't playing fair.

That's just me, though. Some people don't care for sportsmanship or American values (such as equal treatment regardless of skin color or the sanctity of marriage) - those people end up involved with the Pats.
*pats head*

eznark

Banned
I celebrate the Patriots Super Bowls annually, on the same day I celebrate Lance Armstrong's yellow jersey's and Barry Bonds' home run record. Easier to just acknowledge all those things at once. Like President's Day for assholes. So...like President's Day.

effzee

Howie saying everything with Bradford so far is positive, that Eagles have space for both him and Cox. Howie is making a lot of men rich this offseason.

They technically do because only Bradford is a FA and if they want him back they can make it work.

Cox is owed 8M and under contract for another season. The idea is that it makes sense to extend him, lower the cap hit this year, and secure him for 5+ seasons. But they don't have to do a new deal right now. He is under contract.

cdyhybrid

*pats head*
You brought it up friend.

Let's get back to the topic at hand - the Giants becoming American heroes and slaying the cheating juggernaut that is the Patriots.

Remember when Tammy scoffed at the idea they'd only score 17 points and then went out and only scored 14? Good times.

You brought it up friend.

Let's get back to the topic at hand - the Giants becoming American heroes and saying the cheating juggernaut that is the Patriots.

Remember when Tammy scoffed at the idea they'd only score 17 points and then went out and only scored 14? Good times.
I'm over that loss. The patriots latest super bowl win helped me. Nothing you can say can hurt me.

Bread

Banned
Cdy rocks back and forth muttering "they were cheating that's all, it didn't count" every night as he tries to sleep.

cdyhybrid

Cdy rocks back and forth muttering "they were cheating that's all, it didn't count" every night as he tries to sleep.
You thinking this keeps me up at night is yet another one of the fictional narratives that only exists in the Boston sports bubble.

No cheating. It's science.

Same reason why Goodell is now hiding the results from his "spot tests".

Godslay

Banned
But just three years ago today......

That game in which the Broncos faced off against the Ravens in the playoff it was hurtful at the time.

Looking back on it now, it still sucks, but I admired that you were the lone voice saying why not the Ravens and that they could win it. They did, and as salty as I was at the time now I think it was a great story and a pretty damn mentally tough team. I see a lot of the Ravens in this Broncos team, and I think Kubes picked up a lot of that from Harbaugh and Ozzie. Who knows if it ends the same way as it did for the Ravens that year, but much like you did at the time I'm hoping it does.

When I started out watching football all my friends seemed like they knew what they were talking about but years later while I've gained more knowledge I've learned only 1 of them really knows football while the rest will trash talk if their team is doing well.

I'm glad you're okay <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom