• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

gickr_com_245428cf-781f-5a04-6dba-03bdbaae430e.gif

Godslay

Banned
Cool can't wait to read, it always amazes me how ST contributions are basically ignored, at least the Dolphins did the right thing and elected our Kicker as the team MVP.

Yeah, the Colt's ST were pretty damn bad. In 14 of his 18 years, ST were 20th or worse (including the 2 seasons where Denver was 21st & 28th) . With 6 of those 14 years being 25th or worse. Really terrible stuff.

The lowest ranking NE ever had when both were active in the NFL? 16th. 9 out of the 14 years Brady has played, NE ST group has been in the top 10 of the NFL.

Tom Penny

Chorizo burgers are god tier If done right.

Mix some ground chorizo with some ground Chuck and garlic and sprinkle on some Cacheres Creole seasoning......

You got something right for once !!! I made a big batch of beef shank osso bucco. Going to eat it with some mashed. So good and cheap. My pressure cooker doing work.

Spiced Portuguese meat. For burgers, they just mix it with the ground beef.

damn that sounds delicious

Yeah, the Colt's ST were pretty damn bad. In 14 of his 18 years, they were 20th or worse. With 6 of those 14 years being 25th or worse. Really terrible stuff.

The lowest ranking NE ever had when both were active in the NFL? 16th. 9 out of the 14 years Brady has played, NE ST group has been in the top 10 of the NFL.

That's crazy, field position is so important and I know NE usually plays with good field position. I've seen it time and time again when they play Miami.

wait...you've never had fucking chorizo?!

Chorizo burger friend...I'd be a pretty terrible Mexican if I had never had chorizo

Chorizo burgers are god tier If done right.

Mix some ground chorizo with some ground Chuck and garlic and sprinkle on some Cacheres Creole seasoning......

I always thought chorizo sausage was Mexican?

Never on a burger but I'll correct that mistake shortly.

MechDX

In the burger not on it!

I need to have an NFL GAF cooking class sometime. Lower my insurance deductible if Spin comes.

Godslay

Banned
That's crazy, field position is so important and I know NE usually plays with good field position. I've seen it time and time again when they play Miami.

The crazy part is, most Patriots fans take it as an insult.

Brady is damn good, but everyone underestimates how well coached Belichick teams tend to be. Especially when it seems like they just take guys off the street or weird looking draft picks and fit them into what they do and excel at it as well.

Doomsayer

Thomas Davis was a full participant in practice today, Jared Allen limited (after not being on the injury report at all last week)

I just saw the screws and rod they put into his arm so he can play. The guy is an animal. I was really upset when he broke his arm, because after all the adversity he's fought through he was at risk of missing the game. Glad to hear he's going to play, even though it probably isn't the best decision in the world.

Tom Penny

The crazy part is, most Patriots fans take it as an insult.

Brady is damn good, but everyone underestimates how well coached Belichick teams tend to be. Especially when it seems like they just take guys off the street or weird looking draft picks and fit them into what they do and excel at it as well.

They are ranked high on special teams because they've had the two best FG kickers in the NFL for a decade and a half.

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 9m9 minutes ago

"My advice for the Panthers...just put up points. I've got no strategy." - @RobGronkowski on @NFLTotalAccess

CaVEIahVAAEelDd.jpg:large

Derpy ass face he's making.

Line_HTX

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 13m13 minutes ago

Chose Arizona for pool parties? True.

Once used the screen name 'ChickMagnet4Lyfe'? True.

Never change, Gronk.

This looks like Dutch's new avatar and new username. :jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom