• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was firmly on Team Pats for last years Superbowl. I expect Pats-GAF to return the favor and get onboard the Broncos-Train.
giphy.gif

Godslay

Banned
But if Denver wins then Tarbis will cast 1000 years of darkness and anti-brisketness onto the Earth.

Nah, assume Tabris is Killer Bob in Twin Peaks. He'll jump out of Leland's body into Agent Cooper's body.

Aka from Papa to Goobs. Then Giants fans will have to tamp him down. They are much more raw than Bronco's fans.

For the record I don't expect any AFC support nor would I give it. Just the law of the jungle.

ampere

I was firmly on Team Pats for last years Superbowl. I expect Pats-GAF to return the favor and get onboard the Broncos-Train.

You are delusional if you think I'll root for the Broncos

I just wanna see a show, whether it's Cam dabbing or w/e happens

If the Broncos do win, I'll be that much more frustrated by our AFCC loss

squicken

I'll be here unless they lock it, but I'll probably be mostly on Twitter. It's too hard to really have a discussion during the game with how fast the thread moves

I just wanna see someone be banned.

And we allllllll know who it's gonna be.

We need to set Odds. Here are my top contenders
Jak
MRSA
Bionic
RBH (the hatred will cause himself to ask for a ban as the Falcons are the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win :) )

Dragon can't be banned twice for telling someone to kill themselves!
He could have an alt and then do it again.

Drakeon

We need to set Odds. Here are my top contenders
Jak
MRSA
Bionic
RBH (the hatred will cause himself to ask for a ban as the Falcons are the only team in the division without a Super Bowl win :) )

He could have an alt and then do it again.

How is Tabris not even on there? I think we all hope Tabris gets banned, don't we?

Nah, assume Tabris is Killer Bob in Twin Peaks. He'll jump out of Leland's body into Agent Cooper's body.

Aka from Papa to Goobs. Then Giants fans will have to tamp him down. They are much more raw than Bronco's fans.

For the record I don't expect any AFC support nor would I give it. Just the law of the jungle.

You have mine, I love Manning

Only way RBH is ever getting banned is if he one day snaps and spams puns every minute, with each post reaching the character limit

If the Falcons haven't broken him to that point, they never will, so the rest of you are safe (his dick ain't because it's still the Falcons lighter.gif)

Only way RBH is ever getting banned is if he one day snaps and spams puns every minute, with each post reaching the character limit

If the Falcons haven't broken him to that point, they never will, so the rest of you are safe (his dick ain't because it's still the Falcons lighter.gif)
But the Panthers winning could break him and may go to a temp ban to save himself..

Grova's revenge will be complete.

But the Panthers winning could break him and may go to a temp ban to save himself..

Grova's revenge will be complete.

It's either Grover or Tabris who will be bragging by game over, and either way it's an L for the rest of us

At least it won't be Gata bragging

Sometimes you just gotta take an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom