• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Gregory

lol at some nerd getting a mod to change the Super Bowl |OT| title. The "Fraud..." titles had people tight in there.

#anotherreasonwhyOTistheworst

MechDX

I refuse to post in the Super Bowl thread. If they close this one on Sunday I'll be on Twitter

Just can't stand casual life longs

cdyhybrid

I don't know how anyone could hate Gronk
TIMvSQ5.png

Don't leave the fort!

I have to friend, it smells like loser and anime in here.

I have to go join the Internet version of the SB party where 97% of people have 0 clue what's going on in the game :(.

I'm surprised no one's come on that "sports are the worst and you people should feel bad for watching them" bullshit in there though.

Sanjuro

I mean, nobody has ever had the burrito wrapped in foil and they throw it on for a few seconds? Almost everywhere I go does this. Warms the shredded cheese a bit more. They always ask if I want I toasted.

I have to go join the Internet version of the SB party where 97% of people have 0 clue what's going on in the game :(.

I'm surprised no one's come on that "sports are the worst and you people should feel bad for watching them" bullshit in there though.

Promise you'll come back tho :( even if you lose....promise us!!

I mean, nobody has ever had the burrito wrapped in foil and they throw it on for a few seconds? Almost everywhere I go does this. Warms the shredded cheese a bit more. They always ask if I want I toasted.

I think most Chipotle fans have never been to a non-corporate burrito place in their lives

Some Russel Wilson fan in there just brought it up as you typed this...

so spooky

ampere

Happy birthday Greg, may your Packers be less bad next year and maybe we can have our destined Pats v Packers SB

If Kraft was a good owner the Pats would still have their 1st round draft pick IMO

He thought him and Kraft were BFFs, then he got betrayed

cdyhybrid

Look on the bright side - that thread won't be filled with Pats lifelongs, unlike last year.

squicken

Yeah, the Colt's ST were pretty damn bad. In 14 of his 18 years, ST were 20th or worse (including the 2 seasons where Denver was 21st & 28th) . With 6 of those 14 years being 25th or worse. Really terrible stuff.

The lowest ranking NE ever had when both were active in the NFL? 16th. 9 out of the 14 years Brady has played, NE ST group has been in the top 10 of the NFL.

This was always a credit to Belichick, and a big reason why the game had passed Polian by. Belichick would draft guys to play special teams, where Polian thought he could just cobble together a unit from backups.

Fisher, for all his faults, also has always done what BB has done. His units are filled with a bunch of late round/UDFA tweener types that are too small for LB/TE and too big for RB/S. But they are fast as hell and great on covering kicks and punts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom