• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Ninja Scooter is so old, he watched the original airings of Saved By The Bell episodes.

You mean when it was still called Good Morning Miss Bliss or after the transition?

I mean...what's Saved By The Bell??? I've never heard of that YouTube channel.

MechDX

CaVsJZtUUAACsTq.jpg:large

$200 worth of toys for $60. Sons birthday is in 3 days.

That tie fighter was $11.50.

MechDX

You cheap son of a bitch.

The Houston way applies even to its fans...

Cheap? Because I refuse to pay retail? My kids get loaded with crap every holiday because I know how to shop

Hell I got that same tie fighter at Christmas for $25 for one of my kids. Just couldnt pass it up for $11

bionic77

Cheap? Because I refuse to pay retail? My kids get loaded with crap every holiday because I know how to shop

Hell I got that same tie fighter at Christmas for $25 for one of my kids. Just couldnt pass it up for $11
Aren't you the one who wouldn't buy a DS for his kids but instead got some cheap tablet and loaded it with Angry Birds and a bunch of other garbage? Or am I thinking of Slo?

Also, yes you are cheap. So am I. Own up to it!

Furyous

I'll be 21 this year. I can finally drink!

I'd get you drunk if we were near each other. I started my 21 run at exactly midnight and spent the next 24 hours continuously drinking and getting into all types of quasi legal fuckery that I cannot go into details about. I showed up drunk a 8 am class spelling like alcohol and female. No comment on how I got there or what I did later.

Happy BDday Greg! Hope you made it memorable in ways that need not be mentioned online.

MechDX

Aren't you the one who wouldn't buy a DS for his kids but instead got some cheap tablet and loaded it with Angry Birds and a bunch of other garbage? Or am I thinking of Slo?

Also, yes you are cheap. So am I. Own up to it!

That wasnt me. My kids have never wanted a DS, just tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom