• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap? Because I refuse to pay retail? My kids get loaded with crap every holiday because I know how to shop

Hell I got that same tie fighter at Christmas for $25 for one of my kids. Just couldnt pass it up for $11

You should just buy your kid a Russell Wilson jersey. They might not be as happy as they would be for getting toys but in a few years they will understand.

You are a horrible parent.

First you make them Texan fans and then you don't even have the decency to give them Nintendo...

Now here is a good parent
hsrYbLb.png

bionic77

I don't think I like any burger chains.

It is so much better to make that shit at home. Same with steaks. After a month even the dumbest person will have it down to a science.

Just need to figure out a better way to do this shit in winter and when it rains.

bionic77

Going to bed but Hot Fuzz is pretty awesome.

Its on Netflix for those that missed it.

Been watching it and finally finished it after a week of watching it in bits and pieces.

MechDX

I don't think I like any burger chains.

It is so much better to make that shit at home. Same with steaks. After a month even the dumbest person will have it down to a science.

Just need to figure out a better way to do this shit in winter and when it rains.

Mmmm

Burger 21 isn't bad, had it for the first time in Orlando last week.

The best burger I've ever had was at some farmers market place in Miami.

No doubt home made burgers are the best but sometimes I dont want to fucking cook. Whataburgers Patty Melt (pic on the right) is god tier IMO.

When you walk in a room you can tell if someone has eaten Whataburger instantly. That smell from the sweet onions.....drool...

bionic77

No doubt home made burgers are the best but sometimes I dont want to fucking cook. Whataburgers Patty Melt (pic on the right) is god tier IMO.

When you walk in a room you can tell if someone has eaten Whataburger instantly. That smell from the sweet onions.....drool...
I used to get some from this NE chain Elevation Burger which is grass fed and goes for the healthy angle.

I am a sucker for anything that pretends to be healthy so that was my choice until a Chipotle moved in the same strip mall and that was the end of EB.

Nope. Had them for an extended time last year. One manager told me they had a ton of them to sell through
After having to pay a grand for car repairs a couple of Weeks ago I was force to eat the McDonalds plan. But car running great now. Almost paid off too

MechDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom