• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

I should be mad.

12631339_10153882866138762_9052499251793420956_n.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
About time the HoF voters pulled their heads out of their collective asses and got some Steelers in the Hall!

3ef87fa6cd62ae49f4685769e6ec8f42.jpg

398eb510d23f72ca36851ce67dc8436e.jpg

squicken

I'm okay with the totality of Dungy's career making him a HoF'r. He was a very influential defensive coordinator and head coach with the Tampa 2. I'm not sure what was him and what was Monte Kiffin, but he was still the guy in charge

Mindlog

Super Bowl today.
Fuck brisket. I aint cooking all day to watch the Panthers win by 90 points. Fuck the Panthers and fuck this fraud of a season.

I'm out of Pale Ale. Fuck that too.

Beach

In the most important game of his life, with all his family and friends watching, Stanford Grad Doug Baldwin celebrated his Touchdown in the Super Bowl by mimicking pooping out a football.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Started drinking about 3pm. Then I was puking my guts out at the Brick House Tavern by Mech somewhere near Humble. Then in the (extremely expensive) Uber ride home at about 830pm.

Successful night I guess!

Hindl

Started drinking about 3pm. Then I was puking my guts out at the Brick House Tavern by Mech somewhere near Humble. Then in the (extremely expensive) Uber ride home at about 830pm.

Some of my best college drinking stories came from when I drink too much to hit late night

Line_HTX

Good grief, what the fuck did you have...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Some of my best college drinking stories came from when I drink too much to hit late night

Yeah except I'm awake and slightly hungover now.

Also eating some cheese and triscuits because it's 330 and I skipped dinner.

Although throwing up is like bulimia for drunks in that you feel a million times better than you would have otherwise.

Good grief, what the fuck did you have...

Went to Spindletap Brewery (never heard of it before two days ago)

I ended up drinking like 7 beers that were 7%. Mostly because most of their beers tasted like IPAs and this was an English Standard Brown ale that didn't taste too bad to me. My favorite is a good dark lager but most beer hipsters that run these places don't want to make those.

Okay I lied, Karbach has a fantastic seasonal one called Mother in Lager and then St Arnold has the Santos which is kinda close.

Anyway so I remember it being 5pm and then it was suddenly 7pm and I had to ride with someone in a car. Things kinda went downhill from there. So I guess I drank all those beers in two hours.

Waiting for jakncoke to call me a lightweight but whatever man!

HAPPY....

...PUPPY BOWL SUNDAY!

2013-02-0315_32_43_original.gif

For those looking a little entertainment before our favorite canine competitors take the mini-field, please watch my second favorite football team Manchester United Football Club take on Dutch's team Chelsea Football Club at 11:00 Eastern on NBCSN.

Also, RIP Sam Spence, one of the hallmarks of NFL Films and 00 era Madden games everywhere.

Go Panthers

Fuck it, I'm gonna just post a bunch of Spence's greatest hits to get yall in the mood for the Puppy Bowl.

Round Up
Classic Battle
Wild Bunch
Rmblin Man From Gramblin
The Equalizer
The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS

MechDX

You were 5 minutes from me. Should have PMed me and I could have drove over and shot some video.

Under Armour has the reigning MVP in the NBA, MLB, NHL, and NFL and Player of the Year on the PGA Tour all on one staff.

Too bad I still ain't buying them shits

#whatarethose
#swooshislife

RBH

Good morning NFL-GAF.

In less than 10 hours, GAF members from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is Super Bowl Sunday, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not just from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from the greatest evil of all, the Carolina Panthers.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, Super Bowl Sunday will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Super Bowl Sunday!

bill20pullman20id4-thumb-550x298-46849.jpg

Just saw I have a Panda Express near me, maybe I'll try it today 🤔
It is possible to even follow the posts in here during the Super Bowl?
In here? Yes. I think It might be alittle slow in here. The super bowl thread will be fast though, you should have trained in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom