• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
mtr_1375271465995.gif
:jnc

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Hate the Seahawks, but Lynch was one of those players I liked to watch play. Glad he's getting out while he's healthy. Hope he enjoys retirement.

bionic77

Hate the Seahawks, but Lynch was one of those players I liked to watch play. Glad he's getting out while he's healthy. Hope he enjoys retirement.
He should go in the media.

Him eating skittles and saying almost nothing for 3 hours would probably be an improvement over 70% of broadcasters.

Sanjuro

I need help doing my Colorado / North Carolina beer choices!

So, I found some Oskar. They are apparently both in NC / CO, but considered CO. Anyone have some recommendations that might be available in my neck of the woods?

The other NC I saw was Wicked Weed.

MechDX

So, I found some Oskar. They are apparently both in NC / CO, but considered CO. Anyone have some recommendations that might be available in my neck of the woods?

Coors: The Banquet Beer

Sam Elliot is a real American and would never steer you wrong

It's 11:30 on a Sunday morning.

Time to drink

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk
Peyton Manning became "very emotional" during Saturday night team meeting, sending clear message about his future

Turn out the lights, the party's over...

I really respect PM and wish I could root for him to go out with one last great game to cap his legacy, but that's worse for my heart (and probably liver). So I'll just have to feel bad about wishing he goes out in shame and disgrace.

Godslay

Banned

Anything from New Belgium Brewery.

Fat Tire, Blue Paddle, Side Trip, Snapshot are probably my favorites. Depends on what kind of beer you like.

Hunter S.

The biggest craft brews are from probaly from New Belgium and Odell.

90 shilling might be there for odell's. Sunshine Wheat is good even if it lacks alcohol. Oskar Blue might be there. I like Dale's pale ale.

Hard to recommend when most microbrews probably stay more West.

Sanjuro

Anything from New Belgium Brewery.

Fat Tire, Blue Paddle, Side Trip, Snapshot are probably my favorites. Depends on what kind of beer you like.

90 shilling might be there for odell's. Sunshine Wheat is good even if it lacks alcohol. Oskar Blue might be there. I like Dale's pale ale.

Haven't seen that yet. Did find Avery and Great Divide brewery just now.

Godslay

Banned

Oh god 90 Schilling.

Drank too many of those one time in Spearfish, SD. That and 1554.

Which we now refer to as fifteen fifty floored.

Tabris

All my trash talk will need to be done via iPhone so it won't be as much unfortunately. I'll have to be surgical with it. Much like how Peyton's passes will be today.

See y'all in Disneyland.

Godslay

Banned
Nice, 1554 deserves to be out there.

Blue Moon is everywhere and Fat Tire. So many choices, really.

Yeah I usually go New Belgium. Fat Tire or Blue Paddle.

Are you drinking anything?

All my trash talk will need to be done via iPhone so it won't be as much unfortunately. I'll have to be surgical with it. Much like how Peyton's passes will be today.

See y'all in Disneyland.

Won and Done. Let's us unite for Papa's last rodeo.

Syrinx

Where the hell are you in New England where you found Wicked Weed?

Give it a shot.

Hunter S.

Yeah I usually go New Belgium. Fat Tire or Blue Paddle.

Are you drinking anything?

Won and Done. Let's us unite for Papa's last rodeo.

Usually I drink variety beer packs during the game. I pitch on beer usually with whomever I watch the game with. Sometimes Alaskan brewing company and Bristol brewing. I will be drinking some. I am going to my sister's for the game, but I do not want to be JaknCoke wasted.

Syrinx

Just grabbed a Yeti Divide one. Imperial Stout.

It was at the first liquor store I went to. Which one do you like?

Admittedly I don't have overly much experience with their beeres since I really only drink them at this bar I go to when they have beer specials. I like the Freak of Nature Double IPA but I maysuggest you go with your gut here.

MechDX

Unless the two sides reach a long-term deal in the next month, Broncos will use franchise tag on Pro Bowl LB Von Miller, per league sources.

Eagles are not expected to use franchise tag on QB Sam Bradford, per league sources, though they still have some interest in re-signing him.

Both via Schefter Twitter

Edit: one more ....

A name to watch with Eagles' off-season QB maneuvers: Nick Foles. Eagles' HC Doug Pederson drafted Foles and is interested, per NFL sources.

My god let this happen. The reaction of Eagles fans here would be awesome

squicken

FBI grills Jeremy Shockey as part of ‘drug and gambling ring’ probe

“I thought he was in the real-estate business like me,” Shockey told The Post. “I’m a straight businessman. I don’t hang out with drug dealers or prostitutes. I’m here with my girlfriend making out, and I get a knock on my door from these agents. I said to them, ‘Come on in. I got nothing to hide.’”
He added: “I’m a drunk — I’m Irish. I’ve never had anything to do with drugs. And I would never do anything illegal to jeopardize what I’ve worked for.”
The feds alleged in the indictment that Brandolino sent five grams of cocaine and 15 capsules of ecstasy from Orange, Calif., to a “pro-football player located in Nashville, Tenn.,” on Nov. 17, 2014 — the exact day the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Titans there on “Monday Night Football.”

The Post asked the US Attorney’s Office in San Diego, the FBI and the NFL to identify the player. The prosecutors declined to comment. The others did not respond.
Loville, who stands accused of distributing drugs and collecting payments from customers, suggested to The Post that he was a dupe

Godslay

Banned
Brock can still be signed. Denver has first crack at it.

Usually I drink variety beer packs during the game. I pitch on beer usually with whomever I watch the game with. Sometimes Alaskan brewing company and Bristol brewing. I will be drinking some. I am going to my sister's for the game, but I do not want to be JaknCoke wasted.

Sounds good.

I'm making green chili, small family gathering.

squicken

A name to watch with Eagles' off-season QB maneuvers: Nick Foles. Eagles' HC Doug Pederson drafted Foles and is interested, per NFL sources.

RIP to my good friend, yankeehater. It has been an honor serving with you in the War Against New England Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom