• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

So we're going to endlessly roast Cam for not diving on that ball right?

Even Aaron fucking Rodgers dives on that ball because it's the Super Bowl and there is no tomorrow. There is no "I have to protect myself".

I never thought Cutler would get matched in quitting but here we are.

In the regular season it is sort of defensible. Long season and no one game matters as much as keeping the QB healthy. But a SB? c'mon! Horrible moment for him. I'm sure he's dealing with some stuff we don't know about, but that's the business he chose

Even Aaron fucking Rodgers dives on that ball because it's the Super Bowl and there is no tomorrow. There is no "I have to protect myself".

Cutler would have dove on that shit. He has no problem throwing himself at defenders when there's a turnover involved. He's been injured a few times doing it. He would never bitch out like Cam did tonight.

SNS7lRG.png

Classless...., but lol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I really did like this Super Bowl.

Both defenses played great but God damn at that Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware combo. Hell the whole defense played great. The secondary, sans some boneheaded Aqib Talib penalties, had the Panthers WRs and Greg Olsen covered even when Cam had time, which was rare.

The pressure the Broncos D got on Cam was much more intense then the pressure that the Panthers D put on Peyton.

Tabris

"NOW THAT YOUR TEAM HAS WON THE SUPERBOWL, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TABRIS?"

"WELL JIM, I'M GOING TO EAT SOME PAPA JOHNS, DRINK SOME BUDWEISER, AND GO TO ASIA AS A FAN OF THE SUPERBOWL WINNING PEYTON MANNING!!"

Juicy Bob

Terrible game to end the season, but congrats BroncosGAF.

Thanks to all of you for helping to make this season far more entertaining to follow than the actual on-field action deserved.

Godslay

Banned
Congrats Broncos gaf

Fuck tabris though

Thanks Gata.

Had a feeling the game would go that way, close but D dominating the game, and Broncos coming out on top.

Props to the Panthers, they did as much as they fucking could with that offensive roster. Stewart and Olsen are nice, but they didn't have much else. Their OL played above their heads for most of the season, coaching helped, but talent usually wins out.

Edit: Congrats to Broncos fans for being fans.

I said I wouldn't do it, but I watched about 8 or so games of the Panthers. Condensed 30min versions. Knew tackles would have a tough go, but thought LG would be a weakness. Didn't see the run getting shut down like it did. Wish I could have seen the secondary, because with Cam holding on to the ball I figured the coverage was good.

I knew once they started going max pro, they were in trouble unless they broke something big. Especially with no threat of the run.

congrats slaybro!

now we can truly get to the fun part of nflgaf :)

Thanks, Bread.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nah, he was clearly injured just like Cutler was and I wouldn't be shocked if a report came out this week with severity

In the regular season it is sort of defensible. Long season and no one game matters as much as keeping the QB healthy. But a SB? c'mon! Horrible moment for him. I'm sure he's dealing with some stuff we don't know about, but that's the business he chose

Yeah I figure Cam is going to have to dislocate his own shoulder or something before leaving the stadium in order to defend himself.

Cutler would have dove on that shit. He has no problem throwing himself at defenders when there's a turnover involved. He's been injured a few times doing it. He would never bitch out like Cam did tonight.

So Cutler finally got out quitted? What a time to be alive

I didn't watch single press from last year SB. TV was off after the INT. I didn't even turn on the TV for like a good month. That's how bad it was.

Spinluck

footballgod.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Not one to agree with a Bears fan but the theory that Jay Cutler quit is BS. He was legitimately hurt. Sure Jay Cutler may not be like able in PR terms but I don't think he quit in the playoff game against the Packers.

Still whines and pouts way to much to where it affects his game and teammates though.

Farooq

Banned
Demarcus Ware on NFL Network with his kids. Is his girl hispanic or white cause his daughter kinda looks hispanic

Him and his wife (at the time) were having trouble conceiving a child, so they adopted a child. ESPN did story on it. Happy for Ware, couldn't happen to a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom