• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

I like Cam. I backed him to show up his critics in this game.

But it seems like he's just given his haters all the wank-bank material they could ever hope for tonight.

DMczaf

CaqWu5iW4AIAcrs.jpg:large

Tabris

YEAR OF TABRIS!! I AM ON CLOUD 9. SO HARD.

GIANTS-GAF WE'LL BE CHATTING SOON. I'LL POST OUR OFF-SEASON PLANS WHEN I GOT A MOMENT IN ASIA SO I CAN ENSURE YOU'RE ALL ABOARD THE "I BELIEVE IN ELI" TRAIN FOR THE SEASON.

LJ11

Not a good moment for him, big Cam fan, but I have no clue what kind of leader he is or isn't. Like I said before, he's just scratching the surface, we'll see where it takes him. It's good that he's a bad loser, you shouldn't be a good one, just don't make it obvious.

I'm off the Cam bandwagon simply because of that one play. You know the one. Can't root for a guy who can't put it all out there when the chips are on the table.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow that press conference was horrible.

I think Cam's defenders need to understand that your MVP quarterback is supposed to set the tone for the team and be a leader. Gotta be strong for everyone else just like the coaches have to be.

Going all bitch mode really reflects poorly on him because it shows how he handles adversity.

bionic77

Good game.

Von Miller owned the playoffs. Cool to see a defensive player dominate the game in 2016. Amazing how the fuck Elway put together this defense in 5 minutes. I always heard you can't built a team in FA anymore. Well the Broncos just told the people who said that to kiss their rings.

Congrats to all non-Tabris Broncos fans. Great postseason run.

Condolences to the Panthers. That was a tough loss. I will say that in addition to getting outplayed and out coached the Broncos clearly wanted it more. They tackled like demons and were totally in the game. Except for Talib who is a dumb fuck.

BigAT

I assume this probably got posted during the game, but just to be safe:

@MattSBN
Super Bowl babies, or why nobody in Ohio has a November birthday

squicken

Not a good moment for him, big Cam fan, but I have no clue what kind of leader he is or isn't. Like I said before, he's just scratching the surface, we'll see where it takes him. It's good that he's a bad loser, you shouldn't be a good one, just don't make it obvious.

He's not the first player ever who didn't like that he lost. A big part of a player answering the tough questions is that his teammates don't have to answer for him. He was just the MVP and this is going to dominate all the year end PC from the players and coaches

ampere

Patriots vs Broncos to open the season?

Could be. It'd probably be in Denver though, and that always sucks

Wow that press conference was horrible.

I think Cam's defenders need to understand that your MVP quarterback is supposed to set the tone for the team and be a leader. Gotta be strong for everyone else just like the coaches have to be.

Going all bitch mode really reflects poorly on him because it shows how he handles adversity.

This ^

Losing a SB sucks so bad, I'm sure for the players it's the worst feeling, but gotta be a leader in the good and the bad. Not sure how I'd handle it personally if I were him, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom