• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Good game.

Von Miller owned the playoffs. Cool to see a defensive player dominate the game in 2016. Amazing how the fuck Elway put together this defense in 5 minutes. I always heard you can't built a team in FA anymore. Well the Broncos just told the people who said that to kiss their rings.

Congrats to all non-Tabris Broncos fans. Great postseason run.

Condolences to the Panthers. That was a tough loss. I will say that in addition to getting outplayed and out coached the Broncos clearly wanted it more. They tackled like demons and were totally in the game. Except for Talib who is a dumb fuck.

He built it through the draft by and large.

Von, Wolfe, Barrett, Trevathan, Harris, Sly Williams, Roby, Jackson, Bruton are all draft picks or undrafted.

B. Marshall was a castaway from Jacksonville, Talib, Ware, Ward, and Stewart all FA pickups.

Core is draft picks.

ampere

You a negative person...

pls, you don't care about stats right now!

plus peyton totally played that rag doll and his boys carried his body

He built it through the draft by and large.

Von, Wolfe, Barrett, Trevathan, Harris, Sly Williams, Roby, Jackson, Bruton are all draft picks or undrafted.

B. Marshall was a castaway from Jacksonville, Talib, Ware, Ward, and Stewart all FA pickups.

Core is draft picks.

Much as I dislike Elway, he did a damn good job with this team. And ballsy move to fire his HC last year that paid off big time

Hunter S.

pls, you don't care about stats right now!

plus peyton totally played that rag doll and his boys carried his body

Much as I dislike Elway, he did a damn good job with this team. And ballsy move to fire his HC last year that paid off big time

fuck you

Caja 117

You a negative person...

Nah, I gave my props, and actually i feel happy that manning got another ring, but you cant help but to look that no matter who was in QB on Broncos they were wining this, Defense, especially Von Miller, was just a force.

Basically, denver broncos was a football representation of weekend at Bernies

For a starting QB, bad, but there have been many worse. As a winning QB, it might be the worst

Yeah, I meant for a winning QB.

eznark

Banned
Not a good moment for him, big Cam fan, but I have no clue what kind of leader he is or isn't. Like I said before, he's just scratching the surface, we'll see where it takes him. It's good that he's a bad loser, you shouldn't be a good one, just don't make it obvious.

He feigns a dive at that football and I have no bad words for him. His team got pucker fucked, that's not on him. Giving up? That's a Cam Issue.

RBH

FLTQY3d.png

35FLzN1.png

Rko2jEf.png

d5b1zbU.gif

Duxxy3

Could be. It'd probably be in Denver though, and that always sucks

This ^

Losing a SB sucks so bad, I'm sure for the players it's the worst feeling, but gotta be a leader in the good and the bad. Not sure how I'd handle it personally if I were him, but still

Just played in Denver this year, so it's unlikely.

Line_HTX

Before I forget, big time salute and GGs to Godslay, jello, tiggerkiddo, and MetalFearSolid. Elway drafted successfully and got the right free agents.

DMczaf

RBH is literally every member of the Player Haters Ball tonight.

The amount of joy he's getting out of the failure of others...

Godslay

Banned

To be honest, Fox got a long rope. Probably should have been fired after shit SB performance. Especially hearing all the garbage that was involved in SB 48.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well he did spit in J. J. Stokes' face so the use of the word boy doesn't surprise me

He also broke Kerry Collins jaw and then bragged about it on the Dan Patrick show. Bill Romanowski was a batshit crazy football player, but an all time great one at that.

That was Bill Romanowski football," he said, "one of the best hits I ever had in my life. He's bleeding out of his ears, his nose, his mouth, and his helmet was cracked in three places, and his facemask was mangled."

It doesn't sound good but I don't think he meant it like that. He despised opposing QBs, RBs and TEs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTRJhVMkTD4

Listen to the interview to more insight on him and his thoughts on BountyGate, Junior Seau etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom