• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

So Slay was right about Kubes all along... How does that make you feel, Mech?

He inherited a talent laden team but is still a shitty coach playing conservative and "not to lose". captive already said it best: he fucked us royally by sticking with Schaub like he did and being the person who shot down Manning to the Texans in 2012.

Story here all week is people hoping he wins because he is a "hometown guy", fuck that noise.

giphy.gif

Good game, fuck ppl who said it was boring, defense made some damn good plays.
Broncos avenged us and damn cam is like 99% salt 1% Newton right now.

He inherited a talent laden team but is still a shitty coach playing conservative and "not to lose". captive already said it best: he fucked us royally by sticking with Schaub like he did and being the person who shot down Manning to the Texans in 2012.

Story here all week is people hoping he wins because he is a "hometown guy", fuck that noise.
Funny thing is "playing to lose" is what worked best for this Broncos team. Run a no risk running play on 3rd and 9 when you're only up 6 and punt it away so your incredible defense can go to work. Seems kind of backwards but it worked!

Godslay

Banned
All I have to say for RBH, "Let the dick be mended!".

So Slay was right about Kubes all along... How does that make you feel, Mech?

Mech did call Kubes to Denver to his credit.

It's who I wanted all along, should have happened sooner. Even with that said having Elway in the FO makes the legos fit together with Kubes. Wouldn't have been right directly after Shanny, so I guess it worked out as it should.

Kubes was a different coach in Houston. You see some of the same tendencies, but I think the help they gave him with situational guy in the booth smooths out some of his conservative tendencies.

Can't really blame him for hating on him. Wasn't the right fit long term.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Reporter: "Do you think Peyton is done in Denver?"

Archie Manning: "Peyton is done in Denver."

Archie answered with a gracious smile on his face but it still leaves the question open he could play for another team next year on top of Peytons non answer.

I could see him stepping into another team next season, mid-season for some playoff contending team if a QB goes down.

He certainly doesn't want to retire from the sounds of it.

Spinluck

Good game.

Von Miller owned the playoffs. Cool to see a defensive player dominate the game in 2016. Amazing how the fuck Elway put together this defense in 5 minutes. I always heard you can't built a team in FA anymore. Well the Broncos just told the people who said that to kiss their rings.

Congrats to all non-Tabris Broncos fans. Great postseason run.

Condolences to the Panthers. That was a tough loss. I will say that in addition to getting outplayed and out coached the Broncos clearly wanted it more. They tackled like demons and were totally in the game. Except for Talib who is a dumb fuck.

I am really glad that there are still people than can appreciate great defense. Both sides were incredible on D. Von is a monster, dude was fucking everywhere.
I think on the game clinching fumble his eyes briefly turned to dollar signs $$$$$$.

MechDX

Whichever member of the Houston media runs the @NotGaryKubiak Twitter account is trolling at an epic rate right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom