• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

All I have to say for RBH, "Let the dick be mended!".

Mech did call Kubes to Denver to his credit.

It's who I wanted all along, should have happened sooner. Even with that said having Elway in the FO makes the legos fit together with Kubes. Wouldn't have been right directly after Shanny, so I guess it worked out as it should.

Kubes was a different coach in Houston. You see some of the same tendencies, but I think the help they gave him with situational guy in the booth smooths out some of his conservative tendencies.

Can't really blame him for hating on him. Wasn't the right fit long term.

I hated it too, but I can't fault it anymore. What's done is done, and it just didn't work out in the end.

Congrats again though. It was a fun season.

MechDX

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson 1m1 minute ago
Honor playing with one of the best running backs of all time! Going to miss sharing the backfield with you 24... #BeastMode @MoneyLynch

Pure Class that Russ

demigod

Carolina - 27
Denver - 6

I think people are going to undersell Carolina's defense in this game because of Denver's defense, when if you look at it, Denver has basically faced stationary QB's all year, so they won't be used to Cam being able to run with force. Not only that, people keep saying 'shut down Olsen and Ginn will fall into place' and it really hasn't worked. I also feel like this game could be a lot worse depending on how long it takes Denver to adjust to Cam being able to run, since Denver hasn't played a mobile QB this year.

Yup, Cam shutting down that D with his run. You were so close with the points!

rglOEZk.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What the fuck is kas's avatar? Did he lose another bet

I was going to go with my usual Stafford avatar with his confident smile looking you right in the eyes.

Then I saw a PM from Hitokage with the avatar he made me after I lost my draft bet with yankeeh8ter about the Lions drafting a WR in the first round of the 2014 draft.

Had some feels cause Hitokage was an awesome guy and miss his presence in the thread. Plus we're around draft time.

For the record, Eric Ebron lines up in slot and not out of a three point stance 85% of the time. I honestly think he's going to be a great player for us next year.

Aaron Donald agrees.

Godslay

Banned
I hated it too, but I can't fault it anymore. What's done is done, and it just didn't work out in the end.

Congrats again though. It was a fun season.

Thanks buddy,

Probably best for everyone long term. BOB will be fine. Let him draft a QB instead of Smith and I'm sure it will all work out.

Just wanted to say this. John Fox is a joke of a head coach. That is all.

His SB prep is the butt of jokes.

He served his purpose and thanks to him for that, but I'm still mad over the Colts loss.

:')

Congrats to you and the rest of Broncos-GAF (except for Tabris).

Thanks. ATL and to a lesser degree NO provided the blueprint.

Congrats to Broncos-GAF, congrats to Peyton. Peyton deserves to go out on top. I'm sure the future will be filled with "Manning is better than Brady," but that's ok. Have your moment. Enjoy it.

Gonna miss Peyton. ''Twas a great rivalry. Football won't be the same without him.

Mindlog

Still can't believe they stole one of Lynch's rings like that.
I don't see anything..

RELL PLS

Oh wait is this one of those only works in Chrome and not Firefox thing again?
I use Splashtop/VPN for 99% of my browsing. If you use Firefox InPrivate their new no tracking screws with embedded twitter images. Turn that off and use the Disconnect add-on (it is the same thing.) Allow twitter when on GAF.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193700336&postcount=3193

I wasn't totally accurate on this one, but I did think Denver needed to blitz a lot. I think they ended up sending an extra guy on half the offensive snaps

I was surprised Cam didn't run as much or at least try. He went over his rushing average total for the year (39 RYPG) with 45. He tried a few times but the Denver defense did such a great job containing him and just hitting him.

You could tell by the end of the first half he was beat up and not on the zone.

Spinluck

He built it through the draft by and large.

Von, Wolfe, Barrett, Trevathan, Harris, Sly Williams, Roby, Jackson, Bruton are all draft picks or undrafted.

B. Marshall was a castaway from Jacksonville, Talib, Ware, Ward, and Stewart all FA pickups.

Core is draft picks.

Good lord lol, I wish it was that easy to build a pass rush that insane. I think that's a nice philosophy, draft your core guys, and then sign those complimentary FA guys--seems to work more than just signing names to no avail. Ware was so worth it in the end.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Me next season

o5PI1JFl.jpg

Nah, we'll be fine. We should pay Megatron whatever he wants but with or without him Golden Tate is a legitimate Top 5-10 WR. With the cap room we can add an Anquan Boldin, Malcolm Floyd, Jermaine Kearse, Travis Benjamin.

Maybe get Josh Gordon or Alshon Jeffrey depending on what the Bears and Browns want to do.

And no doubt we'll pick a WR in the draft to go along with our other weapons.

Nah, we'll be fine. We should pay Megatron whatever he wants but with or without him Golden Tate is a legitimate Top 5-10 WR. With the cap room we can add an Anquan Boldin, Malcolm Floyd, Jermaine Kearse, Travis Benjamin.

Maybe get Josh Gordon or Alshon Jeffrey depending on what the Bears and Browns want to do.

And no doubt we'll pick a WR in the draft to go along with our other weapons.

*looks at avatar*

One of us
One of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom