• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Congrats to Broncos-GAF, congrats to Peyton. Peyton deserves to go out on top. I'm sure the future will be filled with "Manning is better than Brady," but that's ok. Have your moment. Enjoy it.

Gonna miss Peyton. ''Twas a great rivalry. Football won't be the same without him.

What happened to you?

And no, I don't want someone to get injured. Just only knock his breath away.

Godslay

Banned
Good lord lol, I wish it was that easy to build a pass rush that insane. I think that's a nice philosophy, draft your core guys, and then sign those complimentary FA guys--seems to work more than just signing names to no avail. Ware was so worth it in the end.

Ware was a gamble. The greatest gift he gave aside from his play was mentorship. Really turned Von around and as you saw that paid off.

I know he's borrowed from the Cowboys, but he's one of those players that are worth more than the salary they pay them.

I'm coming for the crown old man

rTOidGI.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Okay, sure.

I was wrong. It hurts. I'll own up to it.

Good for Peyton. Fuck Elway, though. Always hated him, always will.

Fair?

You did talk a lot of smack, both here and on Reddit.

That's okay though, because we are all wrong every now and again. Myself included.

Damn, remember when Peyton took that salary cut in the form of incentives last year. Dude just got $2 mil for winning today. I totally remember thinking "damn, good luck getting that cash" anyways good for him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I was going to go with my usual Stafford avatar with his confident smile looking you right in the eyes.

Then I saw a PM from Hitokage with the avatar he made me after I lost my draft bet with yankeeh8ter about the Lions drafting a WR in the first round of the 2014 draft.

Had some feels cause Hitokage was an awesome guy and miss his presence in the thread. Plus we're around draft time.

For the record, Eric Ebron lines up in slot and not out of a three point stance 85% of the time. I honestly think he's going to be a great player for us next year.

Aaron Donald agrees.

God dammit, I still can't believe he's gone...

I remember that being a choice of three avatars and that one being the "best" of the three.

KingBroly

Banned
You did talk a lot of smack, both here and on Reddit.

That's okay though, because we are all wrong every now and again. Myself included.

Because I, like a lot of other people get emotional when talking about sports.

That one Denver fan's getting divorced for spending $30k on going to that game, though.

Godslay

Banned
Because I, like a lot of other people get emotional when talking about sports.

That one Denver fan's getting divorced for spending $30k on going to that game, though.

It's all good.

I too learned the hard way that even the best seasonal offenses typically crumble under historic defenses.

Trust me I've been in those shoes, as Hawks-Gaf can attest.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
In Broncos' locker room, CJ Anderson said he wants to finish his career in Denver so he "never has to block Von Miller

Yabo

Banned
Why should they stay?
"Because they celebrate when they win, and are sore losers"

That's all I've heard tonight.

So the favorites for next year, assuming Peyton retires, are:

Pats
Den if they have a qb
AZ
Dal if theyre healthy
Car, but most SB losers have that hangover the next year

Right?