• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
rglOEZk.png

Gonna miss beast mode so much. 😢 All the thanks to him for tons of fun while being here.

"Because they celebrate when they win, and are sore losers"

That's all I've heard tonight.

So the favorites for next year, assuming Peyton retires, are:

Pats
Den if they have a qb
AZ
Dal if theyre healthy
Car, but most SB losers have that hangover the next year

Right?

Pittsburgh too

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That Super Bowl thread is a cesspool.

Someone get FMT out of there quick!

I definitely like it better when sports aren't so racially charged. It totally sucks the fun out of the room...

Why can't I just shit on Cam just because? I shit on everyone!

"Because they celebrate when they win, and are sore losers"

That's all I've heard tonight.

So the favorites for next year, assuming Peyton retires, are:

Pats
Den if they have a qb
AZ
Dal if theyre healthy
Car, but most SB losers have that hangover the next year

Right?

Dallas isn't winning shit

ampere

What other guy? Tyler Lockett was only a third rounder, but we did trade a good amount of picks for him. Baldwin and Kearse were UDFAs. Tate was a second round guy, but I dunno if I'd call him big.

I meant Graham, since he doesn't block he's basically a WR

Russell seems to do better with nobody receivers, it really surprised me that Graham never ended up producing, but I guess y'all were a mess the first half of the season and when Russell picked things up Graham blew out his knee

cdyhybrid

I meant Graham, since he doesn't block he's basically a WR

Russell seems to do better with nobody receivers, it really surprised me that Graham never ended up producing, but I guess y'all were a mess the first half of the season and when Russell picked things up Graham blew out his knee

Graham is a TE brah.

He started to come around before he got hurt. They struggled to get him involved early in the season, but they struggled with everything early in the season. If he's back next year I have no doubt he'll be a weapon for us.
Unless he Harvins it up and forces us to trade him

qFhuagw.png

cdyhybrid

Brady will be 39 before next season starts, father time looms

If Peyton does indeed retire then maybe Tammy has a chance to win a Super Bowl for once.

Would be pretty hollow though, knowing that he had to wait for a better QB to retire before he could get it done.

cdyhybrid

8Me709N.png

I don't think Lynch gives a shit at all about the hof.

I don't think he does either. He's gonna go back home to Oakland and just be one of the guys. Probably won't be mentioned at all outside of Seattle other than the random highlight package.

cdyhybrid

we will be able to laugh at his expense forever

I'm glad the Boston sports bubble gives you guys some measure of comfort. It would probably be devastating if you ever came to terms with the truth, and I don't want to wish that on my friends over something as trivial as sports.

TheFatOne

They still have a pretty good team. Young too. Just need to solidify the o line and add a wr and rb.

2016 Pats are going to be dynamite if they can stay healthy. Going to be a very very good team. Defense improved all season with the young guys. They need to sure up the oline, get running back depth, and then go out and get a number two or three corner. They have all the pieces right now on both sides of the ball to be dominant. Just have to stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom