• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I'm glad the Boston sports bubble gives you guys some measure of comfort. It would probably be devastating if you ever came to terms with the truth, and I don't want to wish that on my friends over something as trivial as sports.
i'm glad the patriots hate bubble gives you some measure of comfort. it would probably be devastating if you ever came to terms with the truth, and i don't want to wish that on my friends over something as trivial as sports.

Line_HTX

Hybrid should just take it out on Pete for the biggest fuckup of the century.

At least both Seattle and Shit England weren't in this year.

cdyhybrid

GJphJL1.png

i'm glad the patriots hate bubble gives you some measure of comfort. it would probably be devastating if you ever came to terms with the truth, and i don't want to wish that on my friends over something as trivial as sports.

The truth is not a bubble, friend. One day you'll realize I am right.

Holy fuck there was a prob bet for Curry's point vs Carolina's points. Line was Carolina +4.5

There was a bet for Boston fans as well today with Celtics points vs Demaryius Thomas receiving yards. Demaryius was like +28.5 but Boston still ended up covering it in the first quarter lol.

Graham is a TE brah.

He started to come around before he got hurt. They struggled to get him involved early in the season, but they struggled with everything early in the season. If he's back next year I have no doubt he'll be a weapon for us.
Unless he Harvins it up and forces us to trade him

qFhuagw.png

I hope we trade him. With Lynch retiring (if he does) maybe we can afford a halfway decent OL.

npa189

That was the most beast mode way he could retire. I will miss the hell out of watching him but I think it will be good for Russ as he is in total command now. Rawls can pick up the power run, and hopefully we can finally make Graham work. I am excited for next year, no super bowl nightmare to deal with.

Syrinx

There was a bet for Boston fans as well today with Celtics points vs Demaryius Thomas receiving yards. Demaryius was like +28.5 but Boston still ended up covering it in the first quarter lol.

I hope we trade him. With Lynch retiring (if he does) maybe we can afford a halfway decent OL.
Coulda replaced it with Evan Turner points the way Demaryius got owned by Norman.

cdyhybrid

Dunno if anyone would be willing to take that contract after he got hurt last season. At least not for a fair price.

He was starting to come around right around the time he got hurt, so I'm hopeful that it will work out. Him and Luke Willson would be a pretty good duo at TE.

Beach

Add Vinitaeri, Yanda and Watt on the lock to the HOF too. Mangold will be one of those that lingers for years in the voting process.

Possible first game of the year opportunities next year:
Broncos/Panthers
Broncos/Pats
Broncos/Colts

I'd bet on Colts and Broncos.

TheFatOne

Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Eli
Megatron

Eli is iffy. Has a bunch of inconsistent years on his resume. He also hasn't gotten his team into the playoffs consistently enough. I look at Eli as a step below Brady/Manning. Great post season qb, but isn't consistent enough to be in the HoF. Megatron will get in, but it's doubtfull if he is a first ballot though. WR criteria for first ballot is pretty damn tough.

cdyhybrid

Add Vinitaeri, Yanda and Watt on the lock to the HOF too. Mangold will be one of those that lingers for years in the voting process.

Possible first game of the year opportunities next year:
Broncos/Panthers
Broncos/Pats
Broncos/Colts

I'd bet on Colts and Broncos.

The Colts' QB makes his triumphant return from injury against the defending Super Bowl champs. Will be a great story.

Now we gotta deal with Buck and Aikman then Michaels and Collinsworth. It's like a hell gauntlet.

Michaels and Collinsworth are cool though and Buck and Aikman hasn't been as bad as years past. Like someone either here or the SB thread though they should let ESPN in on this so we can get like a 6 station pov like with the NC game earlier this year though obvious the game would have to air on ABC like with the Wild Card game earlier. Tirico and Gruden calling a Super Bowl. I'm on board.

Yabo

Banned
Michaels and Collinsworth are cool though and Buck and Aikman hasn't been as bad as years past. Like someone either here or the SB thread though they should let ESPN in on this so we can get like a 6 station pov like with the NC game earlier this year though obvious the game would have to air on ABC like with the Wild Card game earlier. Tirico and Gruden calling a Super Bowl. I'm on board.
I'd pay $5 to get a broadcast without announcers, and unfiltered mics on the players.

manfestival

peyton is clearly the GOAT. he got his team to where they needed to be. his performance may not have been the best but he still got there and still earned his spot

I like Colinsworth as long as you put a leash on him. He just needs someone to step on his toes when he goes off on his tangents. They should hire me for that. Professional toe stomper.

Alchemy

So assuming Peyton is done, what the hell are the chances we see a QB pile up the raw numbers Manning did and reach 200 wins? A Super Bowl on two different teams is cool, but 2 rings isn't nearly as bonkers as the numbers Manning finished with. Either way, win 200 being a Super Bowl is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom