• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPxZ8WK.gif

Ain't nobody fighting to go to the Netherlands. Nobody cares what you people do. You're about as important to the world as the Jaguars are to the NFL. Go lay down.

"The Netherlands is the largest investor in Germany. The bulk of Dutch investments are in North Rhine-Westphalia (35% of the total), followed by Hesse, Hamburg, Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg. Dutch businesses have made major investments in German banks and insurance companies, the chemical industry and the transport and logistics sector. "

Also your second largest trade partner.

Pls, you need us bitch.

Good morning everyone

He had ancestors that were part of the Donner Party. So his family were cannibals..

Who...who...who is this woman...?

Milana Vayntrub

Ah yiss motha. Fucking. Dog gifs.

As president of NFL-GAF Europe Ltd. I would like to comment on Floyd assigning the title of King to Western. NFL-GAF Europe does not support this move. We would consider Chuckddd as the new king.

He's not king, he's president. And besides..
1) no one else volunteered and
2) he's only in charge until Grova comes back.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Michael Oher has ALWAYS been shit. He's a false start machine. He False starts so much the refs don't even bother to call it sometimes, or spare him by blaming it on others.

And he still bitches about the movie. Bitch, without Hollywood you'd be unemployed right now. It's the only reason he was picked up after being cut. Well, that and Cam!

Good morning everyone

He had ancestors that were part of the Donner Party. So his family were cannibals..

Milana Vayntrub

He's not king, he's president. And besides..
1) no one else volunteered and
2) he's only in charge until Grova comes back.

The Euro delegation is not pleased with this development. We believe Western does not represent our values properly.

The Euro delegation is not pleased with this development. We believe Western does not represent our values properly.

I love the dutch. I love Euro land. I RESPECT FUTBOL.

I love the euro EDM. I have family in Norway. I love the food in Italy. I love sight seeing in Paris. I love the British accent. I love drinking in Germany and eating doner. I love smoking in Amsterdam. I love how the Swiss protect my money.

I will be the best president for Euro-GAF.

It wouldn't be a miracle. This team as constructed with the cap space we have and the 10 draft picks will be making a run as long as our QB stays healthy. Going to go a little gaming side and make a list:

Almost every single player I listed is under 30 and I didn't list guys like Haloti Ngata and Joique Bell who may or may not be coming back.

This team is young, talented and can hand toe to toe with any team in the league. We also have the added bonus of having the continuity of our coaching staff coming back with two great, young coordinators.

The rest of the work will be adding depth to our WR core, interior D-line and offensive line which we'll do through the draft and free agency.

It sucks Calvin is probably retiring but this roster as constructed with the added depth in the draft will make us a Super Bowl contender, IMO.

It's been a long time coming but Stafford is hitting that QB prime age and the team will go as he goes. I've seen Stafford play enough to where I know he is an elite QB and has proven it.

Now it's time for the playoff win(s) to add to his resume.

Next year is the Bills' year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom