• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just realized we can't shit on the Niners as much anymore. Which is sad because they're literally right in the middle of the toilet bowl these days.

Open season on the Browns once Wes stepped down was one of the best things to happen to this thread. Really brought us together as we all collectively said "at least we're not Cleveland!"

except Detroit...they're still Detroit

MechDX

Just realized we can't shit on the Niners as much anymore. Which is sad because they're literally right in the middle of the toilet bowl these days.

Open season on the Browns once Wes stepped down was one of the best things to happen to this thread. Really brought us together as we all collectively said "at least we're not Cleveland!"

except Detroit...they're still Detroit

Until free agency hits and all the reports on why no one will talk to the Niners because players either dont like or trust Chip. I aint holding back.

Sorry FMT. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Until free agency hits and all the reports on why no one will talk to the Niners because players either dont like or trust Chip. I aint holding back.

Sorry FMT. :(

Like I said, they're sitting right in the turd target.

FMT is probably excited though!

MRSA

Banned
So Inebriated actually was Konka. I'm a little shocked since I always thought Inebriated was another chan alt. Konka seemed too obvious!

Inebriated had multiple personalities spanning across different states.........and countries.

eznark

Banned
The day of our lord February the 9th, two thousand sixteen.

My Browns suck so bad they are 200:1 odds to win Superbowl 51.

Ok.

202-Forrest-Gump.gif

bionic77

Are teams like Houston going to go hard at Brock?

I think he is crazy to leave Denver but it is hard to say no to those greenbacks...

MechDX

Are teams like Houston going to go hard at Brock?

I think he is crazy to leave Denver but it is hard to say no to those greenbacks...

Texans will sign a veteran but they wont throw crazy money at them. Not their M.O. and I dont see them changing. Could see the QB's for training camp being Chase Daniel, Savage and drafted rookie

Fucking Florida

MechDX

Money and a better offense is the only one I can think of.

Not like the Texans have a shit defense. Finished 3rd in the league at season end for total defense. Impressive when you consider they had to make up for the shit stats pre Dolphins game

Given how thirsty teams are for QBs, it'll be interesting to see what happens with:
- JFF - is he really done in the Cleve? If so, does someone else try to rehab him?
- RGIII - is he really done as a QB? If not, who takes a flier on him?
- Captain Kirk - is he staying with the Racists?
- Crapperstick - can Chip use him or does he toss him aside like Foles?
- Foles - is he done with the Rams? Does someone else take a flier on him?
- Bradford - someone is going to throw some money at him. Maybe not the Eagles, but someone.

How this all plays out will have a huge impact on the draft, obviously. I just think there's a game of musical chairs about to be played, and someone will be left on the Browns.

Edit - and oh shit that's right Brock is in this mix as well.

bionic77

Not like the Texans have a shit defense. Finished 3rd in the league at season end for total defense. Impressive when you consider they had to make up for the shit stats pre Dolphins game
The thing is it's not guaranteed contracts in the NFL.

You don't want to hitch your wagon to a bunch of losers if you can get a chance to make similar money with a proven organization. If he goes to Houston and they lose it will be his fault and he won't get to play out the K. The same could happen in Denver too but if he trusts them more why would he leave?

At least a that's how I would guess FAs look at this.

MechDX

The thing is it's not guaranteed contracts in the NFL.

You don't want to hitch your wagon to a bunch of losers if you can get a chance to make similar money with a proven organization. If he goes to Houston and they lose it will be his fault and he won't get to play out the K. The same could happen in Denver too but if he trusts them more why would he leave?

At least a that's how I would guess FAs look at this.

I don't believe Osweiler is leaving. Elway will sign him to a heavily bonus laden deal

And dont forget Garys favorite QB is out there for the taking: Schaub! Elway needs to steal Garys phone and delete the "Bae Matt" contact ASAP

Listen, just because I think that the University of Florida and Gainesville is full of dirty, smelly rednecks that screw their cousins doesn't mean that you can ban me for that.

I thought he was banned. But maybe he's still here?
You won't be banned, you will be injected with a mixture of Johnny Manziel, Cleveland Browns and feline aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom