• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Bionic, don't worry, you can cry alone in your boring sub-urban man cave when the Super Bowl is on with dreams of past glory so you aren't embarrassed.
I was kind of hoping that you would come back with a reasonable insult.

Instead it was just more Tabris.

I'm thinking of trying that new KFC Hot chicken......

Granted I've had actual real Nashville hot chicken many many times, but... sometimes a man gets thirsty

Anyone tried it yet? Am I making a huge mistake!!

Ask yourself this, will this put you lower than BG or Kave in life? If not then indulge!
Lmao, smh though. I had that shit. I had the thigh and leg. Personally it wasn't my cup of tea but wasn't terrible I suppose. It's more sweet then anything really, unless you get a big bite of seasoning. A lot of ppl in OT seem to like it though. My advice if you get it is go for the Tenders, I could see the sauce being good on that.

Tabris

I'm untouchable right now. My team is in the SB. I'm about to tear up Asia for a year in 3 weeks. Just getting some work, house move, and planning done this week. Life is too great for me right now :)

Year of Tabris!

tumblr_lshln2mz7t1qbb3teo1_500.gif

Very Early 2016 NFL Season Predictions:
NFC Record Predictions
Panthers: 14-2
Cardnials: 11-5
Seahawks: 13-3
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Cowboys: 9-7
Lions- 10-6
Giants: 10-6
Saints: 6-10
Rams: 7-9
49ers: 5-11
Redskins: 11-5 (I actually see the Redskins do very well next season but who knows.)
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8
Buccaneers- 10-6 (I believe in Winston)
I'll do my afc predictions later

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Redskins: 11-5 (I actually see the Redskins do very well next season but who knows.)
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

Eagles should be 4-12 at best. No head coach, and if they lose Bradford then no QB.

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

Redskins cannot have two good seasons in a row. It's a law. Expect 5-11 next season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

I don't think these records are possible. Not enough bad teams unless everyone in the AFC is like 2-14.

Euron

Redskins cannot have two good seasons in a row. It's a law. Expect 5-11 next season.

Eagles should be 4-12 at best. No head coach, and if they lose Bradford then no QB.
I like you both.

Giants are going 10-6 and facing off against Cam in the NFC Championship.

Pats will once again make it to the AFC Championship because there is no God. It will either be against the Bengals after Dalton decides to not get injured or the Ravens after everyone decides not to get injured.

Line_HTX

corey-hawkins.jpg

I'm okay with a Black Bauer. I want to see what he brings to the table as a "former strong and smart Army Ranger."

I would've preferred Yvonne Strahovski from Day 9: Live Another Day as the new Bauer, but this should be fun for 24: Legacy.

Hindl

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

I think the Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Bears, Bucs and Lions are overachieving here personally. Some turnover on each of these teams but the skins, and I think Captain Kirk is going to regress a little bit. I'm also considering this to be Jim Bob Cooter's first true season with the Lions

I'm tempted by the Witness

It looks so good. I picked the wrong time to get sucked into a new Dark Souls playthrough

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

I think that there are a lot more wins in here than losses (something like 149 to 110)... Unless you think every NFC team beats every AFC team in every game, it might be tough for almost only 3 teams in the NFC to have a losing record. :)

Bitanator

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Cowboys: 10-6
Lions- 10-6
Giants: 9-7
Redskins: 5-11
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

fixed for you

Redskins will be hyped about a fluke entrance into the playoffs in the 2015 season and end up picking top five again at seasons end. Dallas will bounce back but lose the last three games as Tony suffers a hurt back midway into their playoff push and Johnny Football has to come in.

rokkerkory

NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

I think you need to wait until dust is more settled on FA and draft?

MRSA

Banned
My coworker and I just got caught checking out this white nurse with a booty that would make trejo blush. Actually I think she started to blush when she realized a black man and a China man is checking her out.

eznark

Banned
NFC Record Predictions
Packers- 11-5
Vikings- 9-7
Eagles- 7-9
Lions- 10-6
Bears- 8-8
Falcons- 8-8

All the NFC North being .500 or better? lo fucking l

Line_HTX

He told some guy to kill himself, which seemed fair enough at the time.

Then Deacon spat some hot truth and mods deleted it and every post which quoted him, not even the fort is safe from Kraft money.

Deacon almost crashed my phone, which is why I begged everyone to stop quoting him.

Neither one are from the streets.

It would be a fight reminiscent of Step Brothers.

https://youtu.be/5zExlp-n5c0

Tabris is from the tough streets of Vancouver, they've had riots before

My coworker and I just got caught checking out this white nurse with a booty that would make trejo blush. Actually I think she started to blush when she realized a black man and a China man is checking her out.

"Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

ampere

I need dr rando to prescribe me something for this post loss trauma... it's so rough being in the offseason with people like the bg and the browns

eznark

Banned
Yeah i noticed that too

Vikings and Packers will be the ony teams over .500 next year in NFC North

Bears won't win 5 games. They have a very legit shot at the #1 overall pick.

With Gase leaving I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Cutler. Maybe to Houston.

Bears won't win 5 games. They have a very legit shot at the #1 overall pick.

With Gase leaving I wouldn't be surprised if they traded Cutler. Maybe to Houston.

Might as well, Houston screwed itself out of one of the top QBs this year (not that I think they are any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom