• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was supposed to be PeyPey running over Brady while being Weekend at Bernie style turned weird after I got bored 3/4ths of the way through it....
giphy.gif

Godslay

Banned
I mean his father and his older brother showed up for the last two games. So not a surprise at all.

They've been there before. Archie was at the game I went to last year. But you do have a good point.

Not really. I don't think there's anyone who thinks Manning isn't playing his last game in 2 weeks.

Sure, plenty of rumors saying he was coming back next year even if it was a different team. So it's kinda been in limbo.

They've been there before. Archie was at the game I went to last year. But you do have a good point.

Sure, plenty of rumors saying he was coming back next year even if it was a different team. So it's kinda been in limbo.

Would love it if he just won and finished his career like that, especially after the terrible season he's had.

That would be great. Going to be tough though.

Carolina is damn good. Going to take some luck and a complete game for the Broncos.

Yeah I don't like their chances, It shouldn't be another Sea Vs Den game but I don't know that the offense can score enough points even if Manning plays better than he has all season. They are going to need some points from the defense/special teams

mr2xxx

Banned
I wish the Patriots could hire Bill Callahan, but he's still under contract with the Redskins for two more years.

Better keep away bitch! I'd cut someone if they try to take him from us. On second thought I'm not scared, the oline will be protecting Garopollo and Bill will be retired by then.

http://i.imgur.com/Ve5vSMvh.jpg
Damn! Did Belichick serious just bench Brady and make himself QB for the incoming season?

Not the dumbest move he could make, after seeing Peyton first hand he knows that actually being able to throw the ball isn't a prerequisite for a QB. Besides, who knows the system better than the guy who oversees it?

Godslay

Banned
Yeah I don't like their chances, It shouldn't be another Sea Vs Den game but I don't know that the offense can score enough points even if Manning plays better than he has all season. They are going to need some points from the defense/special teams

Carolina will be the favorite and rightfully so.

I've said it a couple times already that I'm not afraid of a Superbowl loss. Especially if they leave it all on the field.

Denver will have to either play their best game of the season, or get some help from Carolina. If they make mistakes Carolina will pull away.

Either I'm just happy that they get a chance to send Peyton off and potentially get Ware a ring.

Carolina will be the favorite and rightfully so.

I've said it a couple times already that I'm not afraid of a Superbowl loss. Especially if they leave it all on the field.

Denver will have to either play their best game of the season, or get some help from Carolina. If they make mistakes Carolina will pull away.

Either I'm just happy that they get a chance to send Peyton off and potentially get Ware a ring.

I am just happy that the Pats aren't playing in SB 50 more than anything. I mean I would have seriously skipped watching that shit.

Mindlog

http://33.media.tumblr.com/8b67b2de23df9effd68f76fa18a5849e/tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500.gif
They should show some empathy and definitely respect. Falcons are going to be ridiculed relentlessly for being the only team in the NFC South without a ring.

Losers.

rando14

Wait Teddy Bridgewater's going to the Pro Bowl? The same Bridgewater that threw 14 TD and 9 INT?

Lmfao how low is the QB standard in this league

Carolina Panthers
With sharp teeth and claws
We growl to win this game
We call pro football

Our offense
And defense
So in-tense
Your team will be the losers
If you got a lick of sense
You dig the NFL
My lyrics and my rhymes