• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAM NEWTON DISRESPECT WARNING

Ok

Yall good?

Can I post this now?

12 outta pocket again
epXurkm.jpg

JABEE

Me too man, but I was shocked to see the $40 price tag. Kept expecting Braid pricing.

Guess they have been working on it for years though, gotta try to recoup that investment
Same. I haven't played a non-Madden videogame for any extended period of time since The Order.

I wish I could play video games like I used to. I don't know if I'll have the time to play the Witness. I wanted to get back into Destiny at Christmas. I haven't had a chance to play the Taken King.

Crisco

Banned
I'd say they should revive black on black (AKA The Greatest Uniforms OF All-Time according to the good viewers of NFL.com) but the last time we played Denver...

Yeah, our history in those unis isn't great. I guess just go with the standard road outfit. I don't even think they allow alternates in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, our history in those unis isn't great. I guess just go with the standard road outfit. I don't even think they allow alternates in the Super Bowl.

Standard road unis are the white ones (technically, even though they wear them for half their home games.

They should wear black on silver for the symbolism.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You can always live vicariously through us.

I'm seeing on Twitter that Manning told Belchick that this is his last rodeo.

Can't confirm it yet. Crazy if so.

Not really. I don't think there's anyone who thinks Manning isn't playing his last game in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom