• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Giants:

First of many. Good player when healthy. He was just never healthy.

...and.

Smart moves that had to be made. As much as I liked Hart in limited action, I still think you need to bring someone else of starter quality in for the spot. Especially with Beatty potentially on the chopping block as well if they don't restructure.

lZHUCVg.gif

Spinluck

Shame about Andre, might be done.

Just one more year and he could've won it all with us.

In other news we are probably keeping Adam V. Only missed 3 times the last two seasons. GOAT.

Shame about Andre, might be done.

Just one more year and he could've won it all with us.

In other news we are probably keeping Adam V. Only missed 3 times the last two seasons. GOAT.

Good luck winning it with Luck being paid all the money and a practice squad supporting crew!

"It's going to be a big number," Irsay told WISH-TV, via the team's official site. "It's going to be a shocking number, nine figures and probably a $20 million starting point per year, but again we will find the right number to get to."

ANDREW-LUCK.gif

Draxal

All the moves makes the Giants draft very interesting, could see them going after a wr or tackle (ronnie stanley) or any position on defense.

My preference would be for Miles Jack, but he ain't lasting to the Giants spot.

Spinluck

Good luck winning it with Luck being paid all the money and a practice squad supporting crew!

"It's going to be a big number," Irsay told WISH-TV, via the team's official site. "It's going to be a shocking number, nine figures and probably a $20 million starting point per year, but again we will find the right number to get to."

ANDREW-LUCK.gif

We'll be in better shape than the Pats after Bill and Tom are gone.

Beason likely to announce retirement today according to sources. He'll go out that way instead of being a roster cut.

Not surprised on Beatty. He thinks he can get LT money on the market and the Giants have their LT in Flowers now.

12.2 million in cap space gained today with all three releases.

Markus Kuhn and Jayron Hosely are UFA's so they'll just go silently into that good night.

This is going to be a fun offseason for the Giants.:)

Line_HTX

I hate to admit this, but I think Irsay and Grigson understood the importance of stability, hence the extensions.

Those sons of bitches are so lucky that they'll be good for a long while.

Kraft is like 200yrs old. I guess we'll see, but Jimmy looks like trash. And we have seen just how easy it is to replace an all-time coach and QB.

Oh wait.

This was their only down year out of 3 playoff years.

Some teams would kill for that.

Yes, the Jimmy sample size sure is large enough to call him trash. Also, Bob Kraft is the owner, but the team is mostly run by Jonathan Kraft. So stability in the front office will be there for years to come.

hardcore mode in Driveclub coming tomorrow

let's gooooooooooo

Hype hype

at least he's not pretending

and he probably made the food himself

Where does he plug in his iPod?

Furyous

Andrew Luck is not worth an estimated $23 million a year. His stats are below Russell's and he plays in a weaker division. Give him the Cam deal or below Russell's deal. Look at the holes on that team and reallocate those resources towards other positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom