• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And it'd be you dipping some mcchickens into kfc mash potatoes and gravy anyways

Naw.

If you're going that route it has to be Chic-fil-a sandwiches and Popeeye's mashed potatos and gravy.

But that dude has it wrong anyway - good barbecue or steak doesn't need sauce. No dipping!

Farooq

Banned
Jerry is usually candid about draft intentions, although the board is not set so anything he says now can change. It seems like they are leaning towards going all in with Romo.

"Candidly, I'm just counting on Tony to come back and have some of the greatest years, if not the best years, of his career," Jerry Jones said. "We want to make sure that we've got him the supporting cast. Defense, as Stephen said, is a big part of that. We tried to do it this year. We didn't get here. We'll keep trying to get it done. We got to be able to stop them."

Comically, Jerry screams into his pillow at night because he can't buy a SB. Can only blame yourself Jerry. Although it is nice to know the owner feels the same pain as the fans.

"It's inspirational," Jerry Jones said of being around the Super Bowl festivities. " It makes you want to just empty your bucket to get in here and have this kind of experience. We feel that way. It's deliberate.

"I hate it. I scream in my pillow when I go home at night when we're here. I want [the Dallas Cowboys] to be here so bad, but it's filling my bucket up so we can go."

bionic77

I am driving to shitsville PA to meet with a new client in the hospital. Serious car accident and high value case. It's going to take me like 7 hours to get there and back.

Why can't these people get hurt in someplace with running water? Also hospitals are the worst. I hate going in them. They reek of death.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
7 hour ambulance chase. My heart bleeds for you.

Also,

CazqMAIUAAAQCuG.jpg

Drakeon

My brothers getting a ps4, looking around for deals. Thought I'd check here if anyone knows of any good bundles?

I don't see any great deals at the moment, but just checked /r/ps4deals and this was one of the only ones I saw.

It's Uncharted collection + PS Plus 12 months for $350.

I'm not a big FE guy but that LE 3DS XL looks super nice and tempting now. Sold my 3DS and collection not that long ago because I just wasn't playing it much and to help pay off the Xbox One bundle I jumped on during the holidays. That Pokémon one is on my radar too and it's probably one of the few reasons I'd own one nowadays.

Draxal

I'm not a big FE guy but that LE 3DS XL looks super nice and tempting now. Sold my 3DS and collection not that long ago because I just wasn't playing it much and to help pay off the Xbox One bundle I jumped on during the holidays. That Pokémon one is on my radar too and it's probably one of the few reasons I'd own one nowadays.

The PPI(pixels per inch) is much nicer on the smaller one, if you have smaller hands go with that one.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Beatty apparently getting released today. Wow

There it is, two starting O-line spots now open. Don't drop the ball Reese, they can't be filled with the John Jerry's of the world.

The medical recovery room vending machine is probably going to see a lot less business though.

Beason likely to announce retirement today according to sources. He'll go out that way instead of being a roster cut.

Not surprised on Beatty. He thinks he can get LT money on the market and the Giants have their LT in Flowers now.

12.2 million in cap space gained today with all three releases.

Markus Kuhn and Jayron Hosely are UFA's so they'll just go silently into that good night.

This is going to be a fun offseason for the Giants.:)

I hope that's a trend with consistently injured players on this team. It has to be done already. Kennard best pull out a healthy season already.

This is amazing.

Reese better take care of business this off-season.

MechDX

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/burger-king-sell-hot-dogs-article-1.2526887

burgerking11f-1-web.jpg

The fast food chain is adding two varieties of hot dogs to its menu starting Feb. 23.

The burger company teamed up with Oscar Mayer to create its own recipe for 100% beef franks made with "special seasoning" after more than a year of testing. They'll be flame-grilled, not boiled, and served on an untoasted white bread bun.

The Classic is $1.99 and the Chili Cheese is $2.29, or they come as a combo meal served with a small fountain drink and fries for $4.49.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cleve

Browns outside linebacker Armonty Bryant has been indicted on felony drug charges stemming from his Christmas morning arrest after a traffic stop near Cleveland.

Bryant and then-practice squad defensive back De’Ante Saunders were arrested early on Christmas morning. Per court documents, Bryant was found in possession of adderall and oxycodone during the traffic stop. Saunders was indicted for improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle.

Spinluck

I think if Peyton retires it'll be Pats @ Broncos to open the season. Without Peyton there is no connection to the Colts so there is no headline to milk the fuck out of anymore.

AFCC game was really good, and the Pats vs Broncos is a better match up overall. Although, Luck vs DEN D is always a great match up to watch.

I don't think they go with the Panthers rematch to start the season.

Can't believe I'm already talking about next seasons opening game. Off season is gonna be cruel this year. These threads are gonna get weirder by the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom