• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I went to the sad strip club after a good night

...this is...interesting. I've already been offered free IHOP breakfast.

This area is special as fuckkkk

Kinda hard to say no to free pancakes...

Pats and Texans are forever linked (Vrabel, BOB, Godslay) sorry. I can 1 up bread though. My Texans/Pats/Seahawks have a combined 5 Super Bowls the past 15 years

You need a third team friend Chris. Cowboys and Phins aren't cutting it alone. May I recommend the Steelers or Packers?

smh I'm only on team cowboys until Romo wins his owl, I thought you had changed.....this is putting a strain on our rekindled friendship...

bionic77

Lance gave his testicle so America could be great and you repay him with wisecracks?

Commie
God took away his testicle because of all the cheating.

Similar but not exactly the same as the Pats. Tom never had any testicles and needed to cheat to fill that void.

Talon

Similar but not exactly the same as the Pats. Tom never had any testicles and needed to cheat to fill that void.
Cheating to win races AND cheating on his god damn wife that helped him through the treatments.

smh I'm only on team cowboys until Romo wins his owl, I thought you had changed.....this is putting a strain on our rekindled friendship...
What if he doesn't win one?

Didn't he lose the testicle before he did win the Tour de France?

Yes but I think that the kind of cancer he had is linked to the type of drugs he took.

We have Google and some garbage ass doctors in this thread who can confirm or deny my statements.
You know you shouldn't try and insult the ones who could kill you and make it look like an accident.

bionic77

You know you shouldn't try and insult the ones who could kill you and make it look like an accident.
I am a trial attorney and professional ambulance chaser.

I ain't afraid of no fucking doctor.

If you ever want the 'real medicine' that presidents and rich people get be sure to tell the doctor you are seeing that you are a trial attorney!

I am a trial attorney and professional ambulance chaser.

I ain't afraid of no fucking doctor.

If you ever want the 'real medicine' that presidents and rich people get be sure to tell the doctor you are seeing that you are a trial attorney!
But wouldn't that make it more likely for them to kill you though? The relationship is not the strongest is it not?

aWAMW22.gif

Not a bad idea.

I can't even afford a decent rug for my family.

Let me know, I can hook you up with a contact, I don't even need to be a partner or anything, simple finders fee will be fine or I can run the LA distribution, whatever is fine with me and I'll make sure gata gets a friendly visit to set him straight, free of charge.

Why does everyone suddenly forget about Golden Tate III or Theo Riddick?

Golden Tate is a legit #5-10 WR in the league. The guy is a baller and one of the most fun WRs to watch in the league. I wouldn't mind LaQuan Treadmill though if he's at #16.

GoldenTate.gif

16556766-large.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/11/where_do_golden_tate_calvin_jo.html

I havent forgotten him, I wish we still had him. We would have won SB49 if he was still with us since I'm sure he would have fought for the ball unlike Lockette kinda just falling like a wet noodle.

Why does everyone suddenly forget about Golden Tate III or Theo Riddick?

Golden Tate is a legit #5-10 WR in the league. The guy is a baller and one of the most fun WRs to watch in the league. I wouldn't mind LaQuan Treadmill though if he's at #16.

GoldenTate.gif

16556766-large.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/11/where_do_golden_tate_calvin_jo.html

I still don't think he is better than Emmanuel Sanders who is crazy underrated. So yeah I think you could argue that he isn't in that range of 5-10 receivers for sure.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Where were you on the day xia was afraid to pull the trigger on alligatorjandro?

I'm not taking his lame bait, and I'm sure everyone would prefer someone in here who understands the usual dynamics between the regulars versus a more heavy handed approach that has occurred in other sports threads in the past from mods looking in from the outside unfamiliar with what's going on.

People should know where to draw the line, and if not I'm there to remind them of it. Like when chris posted an image last night that's now deleted from the thread. ;P

Along with that, just don't overly harrass newcomers and bring back the whole insularity argument mess again and everything will be fine.

tldr: Don't be dumb. Look what happened with Butts-a-plenty.

I'm not taking his lame bait, and I'm sure everyone would prefer someone in here who understands the usual dynamics between the regulars versus a more heavy handed approach that has occurred in other sports threads in the past from mods looking in from the outside unfamiliar with what's going on.

People should know where to draw the line, and if not I'm there to remind them of it. Like when chris posted an image last night that's now deleted from the thread. ;P

Along with that, just don't overly harrass newcomers and bring back the whole insularity argument mess again and everything will be fine.

I will stick to cheerleaders, they are my specialty anyways,

bionic77

How much does it cost to bribe a mod?

We will all chip in. We just want permabans on anything related to the Patriots that is not truthful i.e. negative as fuck.

Furyous

Toasted some sandwiches on the Foreman. Worked out quite well.

Do you own the jumbo one? I've cooked all types of meals on it as it held up for seven years.

All of these Cardinal gifs warm my heart. This was such a tremendous season minus getting dabbed on. At least we got to the big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom