• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Kind of looks like a blend of Star Fox and Rogue Leader. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

My excitement for Overload is that it would be literally the same devs that made Descent/Freespace. It might be because I develop software for a living, but developer pedigree is the only thing that gets me excited for an unreleased game these days.

New ______ ? Who cares, who's making it?
That's why I was happy when Gearbox won the rights to Homeworld. I knew they would get in contact with BBI and let them do Shipbreakers the right way. Turned into a solid game.

Descent was my first big MP game ever. Hope they can pull off this revival.

Line_HTX

Man I loving the hot winters. Women looking sexy!! I think other So Cal gaffers can agree.

p8jyqpC.gif

*ECD+1+2, 3, 1 sf2fanatic* for all that good weather

minx

Honestly after the first six there is about 20 players that are all interchangable.

Maclin, TY Hilton, Thomas, Watkins, Cooper, Crabtree, Tate, Decker, etc.

People are so easy to forget. Jeffrey is hurt for one season and misses some games.... and poof he is gone. Jeffrey is easily better than all those listen above IMO.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Man I loving the hot winters. Women looking sexy!! I think other So Cal gaffers can agree.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Where-s-El-Ni-o-Weather-experts-say-more-rain-6818193.php

The glorious weather was welcomed, but as the sun continues to shine this week, many in drought-stricken California are beginning to ask, "Where's El Niño?"

"El Nino is still here," Bay Area meteorologist Jan Null said. "We typically see some warm weather in February. There's all this panic that I'm hearing. This is just one of those periodic nice spells that we typically get in the middle of winter."

National Weather Service forecaster Steve Anderson said the proof is in the ocean temperature. "Water temps around the equatorial Pacific are still three degrees above normal," Anderson explained. "That means El Niño is still here."

More rain is on the way, with the next storms expected to hit next Wednesday and Thursday. Beyond that, forecasters can't predict exactly what will happen.

"The rainy weather patterns associated with El Niño have shifted," Null explained. "Right now, we have a ridge over the West Coast. That will undoubtedly change.

"The big question is how much will it change when we get into the second half of February and into March? That we really don't know.

"If anyone tells you they know what will happen they're pulling your leg."

That said, Anderson says the National Weather Service can predict whether overall rain for the season will be above or below normal, and he says all forecasts says that by the time the rainy season ends in September we should be above normal.

"Any chance you get to enjoy some sunny warm weather you got to get on it because it probably won't last long," Anderson advised. "Spread your blanket out at the park or beach."

cdyhybrid

XCOM2 playthrough #1 complete. Going to browse some mods and then jump back in on the next difficulty up.

Do you own the jumbo one? I've cooked all types of meals on it as it held up for seven years.

All of these Cardinal gifs warm my heart. This was such a tremendous season minus getting dabbed on. At least we got to the big game.

I think it's one of the smaller/regular sized ones. About a foot across?

I don't even like corgis that much

Fuck you.

Z3rtFAT.gif

Good morning friends!

Got a three hour train ride ahead of me, filled with GAF and possibly a nap! How is everybody this night/morning.

S/o to my West Coast brothers who might actually still be up!

bionic77

in the NFL gaf meetup we need to have a 40 yard dash in heels
What time does an average person run it in?

I have no idea what I could have run it in high school when I was fast but I bet it would be something embarrassing like high 5s or low 6s. Most of would probably run like a 9 or 10 second one now (guessing).

Did you fail your final yet Gobias?
Bill Cosby Innocent is better than whatever he has now
I didn't step into that thread, I didn't look at the tweet, in fact I'm gonna pretend like he didn't really ever say any of that....
I hope Kim slapped him

Good morning everyone and Kave.. Where are you?

We might need to put out a missing poster for our cat.. Can someone make one?
He's fine.

He just needs to eat
Leave Kave alone. He's just trying to eat but Kanye won't let him. We all trying to eat

bionic77

Anyone else think XBO is Microsoft's last real console? I think Xbox is about to become a PC storefront.
Anyone else think that this is the last gen of real consoles and we are about to move to a bunch of gimp ass ARM boxes with everything being online and downloadable?

The Apple TV has competent graphics. It probably costs Apple like $50 to make. Apple won't do this but someone is going to put together the whole package and it is going to sink the fuck out of the industry. To me it is a just a question of who figures it out first.

Tablets and phones killed handhelds. Gimp ass ARM boxes are going to do the same to consoles eventually. :(

Greg

Only cause you asked.

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Dez
OBJ

Large Gap

Jordy Nelson
racist

What time does an average person run it in?

I have no idea what I could have run it in high school when I was fast but I bet it would be something embarrassing like high 5s or low 6s. Most of would probably run like a 9 or 10 second one now (guessing).
you don't want my 4 speed

bionic77

racist

you don't want my 4 speed
I could be wrong but I feel like sub 5 is actually pretty fast for normal people.

But I never played football or ran 40 yards so I am just guessing.

I also never had an explosive start but I did have a decent top speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom