• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I havent forgotten him, I wish we still had him. We would have won SB49 if he was still with us since I'm sure he would have fought for the ball unlike Lockette kinda just falling like a wet noodle.

It's still crazy to me that we were able to sign Golden Tate to a 3 year $30 Million deal and it was between Detroit and one other team IIRC.

Guess locker room problems were probably the biggest reason he left or was kicked out but he was probably the best Free Agent aquisitation in Lions history.

I still don't think he is better than Emmanuel Sanders who is crazy underrated. So yeah I think you could argue that he isn't in that range of 5-10 receivers for sure.

Emmanuel Sanders is a great WR and it's interesting to see how he's gotten better since he's left Pittsburgh and played in the league. He's put up some great numbers in Denver with an interesting QB situation and he made some huge catches in the playoffs for the Broncos this year.

I'd actually be interested some Gaffer lists of Top 10 WRs. My Lions fanboyism aside, Tate is a Top 10 WR especially with Megatron probably retiring. He's versatility is something else.

I love when we just run a quick screen to him and the way he breaks tackles. Hines Ward-esque

Tate makes big time plays, in big time moments and always seems to get us a key first down or touchdown when we need it.

RBH

But where will I go?

AHG2uMD.gif

manfestival

I'm not taking his lame bait, and I'm sure everyone would prefer someone in here who understands the usual dynamics between the regulars versus a more heavy handed approach that has occurred in other sports threads in the past from mods looking in from the outside unfamiliar with what's going on.

People should know where to draw the line, and if not I'm there to remind them of it. Like when chris posted an image last night that's now deleted from the thread. ;P

Along with that, just don't overly harrass newcomers and bring back the whole insularity argument mess again and everything will be fine.

tldr: Don't be dumb. Look what happened with Butts-a-plenty.

Oh I have had my fair run in with the law thanks to Bloodborne was robbed. I guess you just had to crush my dreams. RIP

Beach

I'd actually be interested some Gaffer lists of Top 10 WRs. My Lions fanboyism aside, Tate is a Top 10 WR especially with Megatron probably retiring. He's versatility is something else.

Only cause you asked.

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Dez
OBJ

Large Gap

Brandon Marshall
Jordy Nelson
Emmanuel Sanders
Allen Robinson

Then you have the Golden Tates, Mike Evans, Keenan Allens, Edelmans and Cobbs of the league.

You seem like you want to be bionics son

Who wouldn't?

Get to live life nicely and probably go to a nice school in a nice neighborhood with nice material things... he probably paying for their college as well.

SHIT...

Yup.

Brother Floyd, I haven't forgotten my promise, it seems like this Sunday I will finally go on a date, I will keep you updated.

Good.. Good.

I'm not taking his lame bait, and I'm sure everyone would prefer someone in here who understands the usual dynamics between the regulars versus a more heavy handed approach that has occurred in other sports threads in the past from mods looking in from the outside unfamiliar with what's going on.

People should know where to draw the line, and if not I'm there to remind them of it. Like when chris posted an image last night that's now deleted from the thread. ;P

Along with that, just don't overly harrass newcomers and bring back the whole insularity argument mess again and everything will be fine.

tldr: Don't be dumb. Look what happened with Butts-a-plenty.

Duly noted Xia.

How much does it cost to bribe a mod?

We will all chip in. We just want permabans on anything related to the Patriots that is not truthful i.e. negative as fuck.

Gata's college fund.

I literally searched:

Anime one of us gif

That's what came up. Blame the googles!
Idonybelieveyou.gif

Pepiope

Only cause you asked.

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Dez
OBJ
Brandon Marshall
Jordy Nelson
Emmanuel Sanders
Allen Robinson

Then you have the Golden Tates, Mike Evans, Keenan Allens and Cobbs of the league.
I'd put Thomas, Evans, Cobb, and Maclin somewhere on that list too. Even Watkins and Cooks.

Beach

I'd put Thomas, Evans, Cobb, and Maclin somewhere on that list too. Even Watkins and Cooks.

Honestly after the first six there is about 20 players that are all interchangable.

Maclin, TY Hilton, Thomas, Watkins, Cooper, Crabtree, Tate, Decker, etc.

"Conflicts also might arise because defense counsel has a personal interest that could be negatively affected by aggressive representation of the defendant. For example, in one notorious case, a defense counsel was representing the defendant in a felony prosecution and simultaneously having a sexual relationship with the defendant's wife." See Hernandez v. State, 750 So.2d 50 (Fla.App. 1999)

lawyers...

Route running, speed, soft hands, blocking ability and his ability to break tackles, make plays and get yards after catch.

He's absolutely in the conversation as a Top 10 WR in the NFL.

Oh, so, arbitrary reasons.

I'm going to list 10 guys better than Golden Tate and you're going to disagree because of some completely intangible reason. Here we go:

Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Calvin Johnson
AJ Green
Odell Beckham
Allen Robinson
T.Y. Hilton
Dez Bryant
Martavis Bryant

With the exception of Dez Bryant who was injured half the year, all of the above guys have superior stats to Tate. Most considerably so. Golden Tate's stats compare with Markus Wheaton on the Steelers, a player who despite being universally agreed upon by fans to have had his breakout season this year is the third option on the team at BEST.

Cool thanks. Hmm that video wasn't terribly inspiring. Have you guys checked out Everspace? It's greenlit on Steam.
Kind of looks like a blend of Star Fox and Rogue Leader. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

My excitement for Overload is that it would be literally the same devs that made Descent/Freespace. It might be because I develop software for a living, but developer pedigree is the only thing that gets me excited for an unreleased game these days.

New ______ ? Who cares, who's making it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom