• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

Batman vs Superman looks like a Battleship level turd

Superman is already a terrible superhero, and you have a versus plot with Batman and show them team up in a trailer? Wtf are you even doing Snyder

Captain America Civil War looks legit though. At least if you liked the other Avengers and Captain America movies

RBH

Since chuckddd initiated this avatar bet, we'll let him decide if he wants to go through with it or if he wants to be nice and let Grover run free.

MbVhnYN.png

qQvAM0R.png

icJoD2i.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=165127998#post165127998

H461XVQ.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=178180643#post178180643

I mean we beat the pats....just failed against the rest of the AFC East...

That win cost the Pats homefield and allowed Manning to cement himself of the Goat of his generation. If not for that win the Pats might have beaten the Broncos and they would have been tied at 2-2 in AFC Championship games, but now it is 3-1 for Manning so there is absolutely no debeat between the 2 about who was better. Thank you Fins.

saluteImage26.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That win cost the Pats homefield and allowed Manning to cement himself of the Goat of his generation. If not for that win the Pats might have beaten the Broncos and they would have been tied at 2-2 in AFC Championship games, but now it is 3-1 for Manning so there is absolutely no debeat between the 2 about who was better. Thank you Fins.

saluteImage26.jpg

TYFYS

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 3m3 minutes ago

Source says Burfict, his agent and Bengals coach Mavin Lewis met today with Goodell and Troy Vincent, after appeal was denied.

saluteImage26.jpg

Thanks friend, glad to get the recognition for stopping evil, Tannehill wouldn't let down the rest of the NFL, unlike a certain bitch ass fraud in the northwest.

bionic77

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 3m3 minutes ago

Source says Burfict, his agent and Bengals coach Mavin Lewis met today with Goodell and Troy Vincent, after appeal was denied.
Wonder if that scumbag is going to be able to repeat as the dirtiest player in the league?

Also he should only be punished for 2 games. The 2 games against the Steelers. That dirty SOB takes out all of our best players...

I could be wrong but I feel like sub 5 is actually pretty fast for normal people.

But I never played football or ran 40 yards so I am just guessing.

I also never had an explosive start but I did have a decent top speed.

I ran a 5 flat during my football days. Was a bit heavier back than, compared to now though. So might be able to break the 5 second now.

bionic77

I ran a 5 flat during my football days. Was a bit heavier back than, compared to now though. So might be able to break the 5 second now.
How hard would it be for the average high school or college athlete to break 5 seconds?

I never did a lot of competitive running. I had a friend who could run a 4 minute mile and that always seemed fucking impossible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom