• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
butttd.0.gif

Respectful?

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Yes since 2016 I have neen very respectful. I've only been disrespectful once and that was to Line but if I become president everyone get 3 disrespect towards Line as default. I've even been respectful towards Pats-GAF.

I am a changed man. I found my God and his name is Russell Wilson. His miracle water helped me see the light and changed my outlook on life.

jakncoke

Banned
And this is why I should be president. I will not run in the face of adversity. I would not let fuckery stand. I will be honest, respectful, thoughtful and most important I will stand for the core values of the American people.

#VoteWestern2020

the beating up the whole family would be brought to light on fox news ending your run

MechDX

Yes since 2016 I have neen very respectful. I've only been disrespectful once and that was to Line but if I become president everyone get 3 disrespect towards Line as default. I've even been respectful towards Pats-GAF.

I am a changed man. I found my God and his name is Russell Wilson. His miracle water helped me see the light and changed my outlook on life.

Preach brother! Based Russell.

MRSA

Banned
Fuck this pharmacology class. Takes an hour of my time each week to do a quiz and stupid weekly discussions that nobody cares about.

the beating up the whole family would be brought to light on fox news ending your run

Like Michael Vick I have paid for my crimes. And now I am trying to amend for my mistakes by helping the youth.

Westerns talking a good game like Johnny, but we can't overlook his character concerns. Can't burn me twice!

Johnny lied though and consistently screwed up. I have not I'm still in the good path and will continue to do so.

I could break a 5.00 easily.
My scooter is supercharged.

cbaBjhQ.jpg

WROOOOOOOOM

How hard would it be for the average high school or college athlete to break 5 seconds?

I never did a lot of competitive running. I had a friend who could run a 4 minute mile and that always seemed fucking impossible to me.

Average college athlete should be able to do it, but you need the technique training and most importantly your leg muscles need to be strong. I guess a large part of it is also your build, the way your leg muscles developed over the years. I played soccer when I was young and was always one of the highest jumpers, so that helped me a lot.

bionic77

Burfict was the dirtiest player in the league last year.

He got so many warnings and never changed the way he played.

Shazier's hit was dangerous and dirty but he needs to break a lot more ACL's and crack a lot more brains before he gets put on the same level as Burfict.

Don't let your Bungle biases blind you from the truth that your 2nd favorite team is filled with dirty scumbags.

You gotta get over it buddy. Trust me I've learn my ways of wrongs, and living a nice life without hate is the way to go. You can change buddy. Be the change!

#VoteWestern2020

The European Delegation is considering endorsing you. We've seen positive changes in your behavior and believe you might have what it takes to represent this thread during the following off season. We are still considering other options, since we have yet to discuss the immigrant issue i.e how we get more new members to actively post here during the off season.

When former king DM was king, the number of new members was shockingly low. And we from the E.D believe expanding our product is important to sustain and increase our profitability.

Ninja Scooter needs to reclaim the title it seems.

Ninja is still the fastest where it counts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers need to sign TJ Yates as Ben's back up next year. Strikes fear into the hearts of all Bengals players and fans

You jest, but if Yates is to the point that he understands he'll never start in the league and can make $20M holding a clipboard for the next 10 years, I absolutely want him as a Steeler. Gradkowski is old, injured, sucks and is a free agent. Landry and Yates as the new Batch and Leftwich. Make it happen, Colbert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom