• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel.. We should let Grova off the hook and turn the other cheek.. Tebow would have done that.

The European Delegation is considering endorsing you. We've seen positive changes in your behavior and believe you might have what it takes to represent this thread during the following off season. We are still considering other options, since we have yet to discuss the immigrant issue i.e how we get more new members to actively post here during the off season.

When former king DM was king, the number of new members was shockingly low. And we from the E.D believe expanding our product is important to sustain and increase our profitability.

Ninja is still the fastest where it counts.
I'm glad that we are realizing that Western was an excellent decision. I believe that the answer to getting for posters is by having a day in the week where we all try to be positive to each other and understanding...
Nah, I'm fucking with y'all on that last bit. More disrespect and fuckery to bring people into the cesspool.

And ninja does have it where it counts the most.. Getting groceries..
Is that the slang meaning for eating butt? I don't anymore

The government gives me benefits for my Animu disorder, 50% off 25 wings at Hooters!
So you all get discounts off wings and Tina Fey.. You should be selling people on that to become an animu. That's how you'll get people to join your cult.. I mean entertainment genre.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This should be made into an avatar for Grover:

YT-Andy-Griffith-Cam-Newton-video.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Isn't that illegal against copyright laws?

Can always count on a Pats fan to have footage of something they shouldn't.

There is a actually a ton of full games in all sports and really anything somehow not deleted on youtube but they'll come after a little ol video game reviewer like a thirteen ghost rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom