• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

He's gonna fall off a cliff in the next 3 years, probably 2. Father time is undefeated.
My prediction is that the Bungles play the Pats when Burfict's suspension is over.

Burfict will be full of energy and doing his best to show he is not a dirty player. It will be very tragic when he accidentally ends Brady's career on a low hit that is only a few seconds after the play is over. The announcers will react exactly like George did on Seinfeld after Susan died...

Hindl

jakncoke

Banned
grove in his period stage i think i had that for 2-3 weeks after we lost to the packers its what happens when you fucking loser sharks see blood in the water and wanna go in to 100% over 9000 troll mode

If there was any justice it would've been the Grateful Dead. Great live, popular, and are about as tied to SF as you can be. You could say the same for them and they also just celebrated 50 years. But not enough people want to see old guys noodle around for 10-15 minutes

I don't know about y'all but I enjoyed watching Manning,

grove in his period stage i think i had that for 2-3 weeks after we lost to the packers its what happens when you fucking loser sharks see blood in the water and wanna go in to 100% over 9000 troll mode

Haha getting all upset over a superbowl loss....smh
;_;

If there was any justice it would've been the Grateful Dead. Great live, popular, and are about as tied to SF as you can be. You could say the same for them and they also just celebrated 50 years. But not enough people want to see old guys noodle around for 10-15 minutes

Grateful Dead is done though. Their current tour is just nostalgia and fan service (i'm sure they still rock, if you're a fan enough to appreciate it) Plus, every show that went by the last few years had an increasing chance of Bob Weir just collapsing dead on stage. The odds at this point must be around 33%. Too much risk for the NFL.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Can't recall how much I posted after the disaster of the Packers in 2014.

I think it was still a decent amount. I mean, sure, I went crazy and started an animu persona.

Hindl

I don't know about y'all but I enjoyed watching Manning

lol

Grateful Dead is done though. Their current tour is just nostalgia and fan service (i'm sure they still rock, if you're a fan enough to appreciate it) Plus, every show that went by the last few years had an increasing chance of Bob Weir just collapsing dead on stage. The odds at this point must be around 33%. Too much risk for the NFL.

Yeah I was kidding. I mean they still are fantastic, but even if they were in peak playing form no one would want to see that. They are an extremely popular niche band that doesn't have those same short, quick energy burst songs a SB halftime show needs. And yeah the chance of Bob collapsing grow closer every day

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
New version, note anything from here can be removed woo layers.
oYwyD4W.jpg

Yes.. YES! AHAHAHAHA

WedgeX

Banned
Y'all "giving up football" after Super Bowl loses are damn weak. We Lions and Browns fans lose every damn year but here we are, posting away.

Y'all "giving up football" after Super Bowl loses are damn weak. We Lions and Browns fans lose every damn year but here we are, posting away.
We can't blame them Wedge.. They privilege and when failure hits a team that isn't necessarily accustomed to it.. It hurts.. We shouldn't condemn then. We need to hold out our hand and give them words of encouragement.

No Jerry no Grateful Dead sadly. My wife is from SF and we got into an argument during the SB because I said it should have been Mettalica for sure. They are such a SF band and they were pretty popular at one point in time.

Crisco

Banned
I don't blame Grova, this was a hard loss to take. The worst part is listening to the narrative of how the Broncos dominated the game and the Panthers never had a chance. I watched the game and the replay, painful as it was, this was never a one sided contest. Broncos played great but there were plays to be made, and every time we started getting some momentum, we shot ourselves in the foot. Life is short in the NFL, and while all signs point to a bright future for these Panthers, you never know. Kuechly might be one concussion away from retirement, Cam breaks his leg, and we're back to clawing for 6 wins. We had a Super Bowl practically gift wrapped for us and totally blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom