• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
So uh, flight attendant sent me a link about Milana Vayntrub. I dunno what to make of this I thought we weren't talking anymore.

Such a joker he is.

cry.gif

Well, that isn't awkward...

Maybe I should just switch to the cowboys full time...I mean at least Jones is out getting BJs from 20 year olds....which is far less embarrassing than anything Ross does.

Before the meeting ended, Jones, as would be his habit, took control. He delivered a rollicking, profanity-laced eight-minute endorsement of Kroenke's monumental vision, saying in his Arkansas drawl that whichever owner returned to Los Angeles, he needed to have "big balls."
This is my kind of owner

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I think I won a bet with godslay that i'm just now remembering? Hoyer + Mallet yards > Peyton? unless im not remembering right.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If I'm elected president, there will be three square meals of crow and an animu avatar in every garage!

Winners will be encouraged to perform victory laps and losers will be shit on. Avatar bets will be taken seriously again and all bets will be tracked!

Also I will bring back #disrespectthursday!

#Wienke2016

RBH

90_Raiders_1

The Oakland Raiders will announce Thursday they have reached a one-year agreement to continue playing at O.Co Coliseum, a source told NFL Media's Albert Breer.

The Raiders and representatives from the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum Joint Powers Authority will announce the new deal at a news conference scheduled for 6 p.m. ET Thursday.

Last month, NFL owners gave the Raiders the possible option of relocating to Los Angeles in 2017 if the San Diego Chargers chose not to share a stadium with the Los Angeles Rams in Inglewood to stay in San Diego. If the Chargers remain in San Diego, the Raiders would have the option next year of relocating to L.A.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kland-raiders-to-stay-at-oco-coliseum-in-2016

Reading that article, it seems like Jerry Jones completely cucked Spanos.

Best way Spanos could get him back is by moving the team to San Antonio.

If I'm elected president, there will be three square meals of crow and an animu avatar in every garage!

Winners will be encouraged to perform victory laps and losers will be shit on. Avatar bets will be taken seriously again and all bets will be tracked!

#Wienke2016

Where was this when I tried to find volunteers to hold the office? If y'all wanna hold an election.. Fine. We can have an election.

Western.. Are you okay with this?

I don't have a brother

Ok.. Half-Brother then.. After all Bionic is your dad.

RBH

And this is why I should be president. I will not run in the face of adversity. I would not let fuckery stand. I will be honest, respectful, thoughtful and most important I will stand for the core values of the American people.

#VoteWestern2020

#Wienke2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPtxtBbBR8#t=58s

Parcells is 10 years ago.

We don't go around saying Tom "recently" won 4 Super Bowls or Bionic "recently" had sex with his wife if it's close to a decade ago.

Finished Firewatch - man what a wasted opportunity.:/
I finished the other day, I actually enjoyed the whole experience
I was one of the people hoping the game would take some kind of a sci fi twist. But in all I'm fine with the route the game took. I enjoyed the interactions and journey I went on. I'll probably play it another time. Made me kinda hungry for more games in the similar genre. Ps4 version had some hiccups, but overall I enjoyed it. But yeah they could have done some other cool stuff with the game

I finished the other day, I actually enjoyed the whole experience
I was one of the people hoping the game would take some kind of a sci fi twist. But in all I'm fine with the route the game took. I enjoyed the interactions and journey I went on. I'll probably play it another time. Made me kinda hungry for more games in the similar genre. Ps4 version had some hiccups, but overall I enjoyed it. But yeah they could have done some other cool stuff with the game

There's just a ton of squandered potential here. It askews the focus on Hank and D's personal stories for a series of red herrings that lead to a place that just didn't register for me. The game wagging its moral finger at me ..
go be with your wife you coward!
despite everything that happened felt cheap, too. Hank just doesn't have a character arch worth a damn and that really killed the buzz for me. The first two hours of the game is sublime. It just falls apart as it goes on and the "mystery" is introduced.

Futurevoid likes most games so that's a pretty telling review

Heh, I always get a kick out of that. I play a ton of games (honestly more than I should) but I don't like them all. I run a game forum on the side and Im generally known as a bit more of a hard ass on it when I actually review a game. I just don't tend to get into deep analysis of those games in this thread for obvious reasons. You should read my Arkham Knight review...(I fucking detested that game)

Bread

Banned
Nflgaf should elect me president because *turns towards you
we are fans of the same team friend! My team? No it's our team. I vow to put breadstream in the home of every hard working honest American! Let's make this thread great again by banning animus and westernheretic!

DMczaf

Nflgaf should elect me president because *turns towards you
we are fans of the same team friend! My team? No it's our team. I vow to put breadstream in the home of every hard working honest American! Let's make this thread great again by banning animus and westernheretic!

Where is your campaign funding coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom