• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Parcells is 10 years ago.

We don't go around saying Tom "recently" won 4 Super Bowls or Bionic "recently" had sex with his wife if it's close to a decade ago.
Married people complain about sex but they usually fuck more often than single people (that goes double for poor single people and quadruple for ugly single people).

Also recently doesn't mean never. Get a dictionary and thesaurus your ignorant slut!

There's just a ton of squandered potential here. It askews the focus on Hank and D's personal stories for a series of red herrings that lead to a place that just didn't register for me. The game wagging its moral finger at me ..
go be with your wife you coward!
despite everything that happened felt cheap, too. Hank just doesn't have a character arch worth a damn and that really killed the buzz for me. The first two hours of the game is sublime. It just falls apart as it goes on and then"mystery" is introduced.

Heh, I always get a kick out of that. I play a ton of games (honestly more than I should) but I don't like them all. I run a game forum on the side and Im generally known as a bit more of a hard ass on it when I actually review a game. I just don't tend to get into deep analysis of those games in this thread for obvious reasons. You should read my Arkham Knight review...(I fucking detested that game)
I could see how ppl wouldn't like it, but I personally found enjoyment out of the game. On the moral finger thing
i believe that can change depending on your conversations, for instance I'm pretty sure you can avoid telling D about your Wife in total.
Need something else to play now though, Been browsing through the ps4 store figuring what to use my store credit on

I could see how ppl wouldn't like it, but I personally found enjoyment out of the game. On the moral finger thing
i believe that can change depending on your conversations, for instance I'm pretty sure you can avoid telling D about your Wife in total.
Need something else to play now though, Been browsing through the ps4 store figuring what to use my store credit on
Unravel. That's next on my list. :)

I just can't seem to give a fuck about Fallout 4. I've tried with it for some time (bought the PC version) and it does nothing for me. The Witcher 3 ruined me on open world games.

I just can't seem to give a fuck about Fallout 4. I've tried with it for some time (bought the PC version) and it does nothing for me. The Witcher 3 ruined me on open world games.
I have a list of some indie games I kinda wanna check out

The witness
Volume
Everybody's gone to rapture
Gone home
Galak z
The banner saga
Life is strange

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I couldn't get into Fallout 4 even before I played the Witcher 3. I have a weird relationship with the Fallout games in that everyone loves them and I constantly hit my head against them to find the appeal. Fundamentally they're similar to Skyrim or Oblivion but where I've put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into those games, I just can't get into Fallout. Maybe it's the setting? I just don't see the appeal in post apocalyptic games maybe? Last of Us was amazing but that story was expertly crafted.

MRSA

Banned
I have a list of some indie games I kinda wanna check out

The witness
Volume
Everybody's gone to rapture
Gone home
Galak z
The banner saga
Life is strange

z75OE95h.jpg

I couldn't get into Fallout 4 even before I played the Witcher 3. I have a weird relationship with the Fallout games in that everyone loves them and I constantly hit my head against them to find the appeal. Fundamentally they're similar to Skyrim or Oblivion but where I've put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into those games, I just can't get into Fallout. Maybe it's the setting? I just don't see the appeal in post apocalyptic games maybe? Last of Us was amazing but that story was expertly crafted.

I played the shit out of 3. I'm just totally burned out on big open world games. I'm loving something I can play and beat in 5-7 hours. Rise of the Tomb Raider was good stuff but at hour 21 I was ready for it to end. I'd had enough.

Until Dawn was the perfect palette cleanser after Witcher 3 last year. Might have been why I enjoyed it so much ( along with absolutely loving horror games in general).

Parcells is 10 years ago.

We don't go around saying Tom "recently" won 4 Super Bowls or Bionic "recently" had sex with his wife if it's close to a decade ago.

Jerry is an old man. When he passes, his puppet goes with him and we can get a Landry-esque personality at HC again. It's still the second most valuable sports brand in the world.

I could of gotten a FE review copy, but I've learned long ago that I can't review RPG/SRPGs. Take's way too much time, and I'm super slow when playing through these types of games....on that note time to figure out my March games to review.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions sign linebacker Jerry Franklin

Kas I need a breakdown here.

Reading up he's been bouncing around the league since coming out of Arkansas.

This pretty much means we're cutting Stephen Tulloch (or at least trying to restructure his contract) to save $6 Million in cap space.

Small move but I expect bigger moves to come considering our cap room.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I played the shit out of 3. I'm just totally burned out on big open world games. I'm loving something I can play and beat in 5-7 hours. Rise of the Tomb Raider was good stuff but at hour 21 I was ready for it to end. I'd had enough.

Until Dawn was the perfect palette cleanser after Witcher 3 last year. Might have been why I enjoyed it so much ( along with absolutely loving horror games in general).

Haha I hear you about the palette cleanser. I'm not even working and the Witcher 3 took me over a month to get through...haven't even done the expansion yet. I think I played Why am I Dead at Sea and Undertale after? I dunno, I did a bunch of indie games.

Also finished Arkham Origins late last year and loved it. Is it better or worse than Arkham Knight?

Is it all mindless fetch quests? Because that's all it ever is, that's why I prefer tighter narratives even if it's a shorter game like Uncharted although I loved Red Dead and InFamous.

There's fetch quests but The Witcher does a good job of wrapping a worthwhile narrative around each one in most cases. It's the anti-Dragon Age in that regard. There's repetitiveness /of course/ but it does a good job of hiding it more often than not. Then you'll jump into stuff like the Baron's quest and sit there wondering how/why you bothered to play lesser open world games.

I spent damn near 150 hours with the game. So yeah, I loved it. :) Gwent is addictive.

ampere

Poor Grover. What an awful time it must have been to win 17 games and then lose a close Superb Owl

Regular season MVP QB and highest scoring offense of the regular season seems like a recipe for a SB loss lately. Brady in 07, Manning in 13, Cam last season

Haha I hear you about the palette cleanser. I'm not even working and the Witcher 3 took me over a month to get through...haven't even done the expansion yet. I think I played Why am I Dead at Sea and Undertale after? I dunno, I did a bunch of indie games.

Also finished Arkham Origins late last year and loved it. Is it better or worse than Arkham Knight?
Origins at least has the best story of all of the Arkham games. It's a lesser retread of City in many ways but yes...fuck Knight. They can shove that Batmobile up their asses. The fact that the entire game revolves around it and the boss battles are non-existent is awful.

There's fetch quests but The Witcher does a good job of wrapping a worthwhile narrative around each one in most cases. It's the anti-Dragon Age in that regard. There's repetitiveness /of course/ but it does a good job of hiding it more often than not. Then you'll jump into stuff like the Baron's quest and sit there wondering how/why you bothered to play lesser open world games.

I spent damn near 150 hours with the game. So yeah, I loved it. :) Gwent is addictive.

Not all of them are fetch quests. There are quite a few good side quests.

I'll have to try it out, one of the best examples of side quests done right is Chrono Trigger, didn't even notice they were side quests until I replayed it with a game guide lol

off-season

Don't forget the Pats game where Bradford proved he was better than Brady if his team scored 3 ST touchdowns

Oh...my condolences... :(

Everyone who enjoys RPGs should play Skies of Arcadia, made by the team of the first Valkyria Chronicles. The only fault I can give the game is the slightly aggressive random battle encounters.

Hindl

So I lost my avatar bet with Pepiope on Foles v. Bradford...

I'd prefer anime tbh

Damn that's cold

Everyone who enjoys RPGs should play Skies of Arcadia, made by the team of the first Valkyria Chronicles. The only fault I can give the game is the slightly aggressive random battle encounters.

Poor thing had the unfortunate honor of coming out and dying on two separate platforms

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom