• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

I can't wait til Bradford bails (just not to the 49ers) and all you Eagle's fans will be saying he is trash next year.

It's going to be magical.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If I remember right you said you have a 970. Emulate that shit

Yeah I have a bunch of PSone games I need to try first. Ridiculous that there are still so many missing titles on PSN.

I always try to buy stuff on storefronts if possible but damn so many titles need to be uploaded. Buying used vintage games just buoys the collectors market and not the creators so it's whatever.

JABEE

No Jerry no Grateful Dead sadly. My wife is from SF and we got into an argument during the SB because I said it should have been Mettalica for sure. They are such a SF band and they were pretty popular at one point in time.
I love the Grateful Dead. Great band. The Netflix documentary on Bob Weir was great.

JABEE

If I'm elected president, there will be three square meals of crow and an animu avatar in every garage!

Winners will be encouraged to perform victory laps and losers will be shit on. Avatar bets will be taken seriously again and all bets will be tracked!

Also I will bring back #disrespectthursday!

#Wienke2016
Animu

Hindl

I love the Grateful Dead. Great band. The Netflix documentary on Bob Weir was great.

Yeah The Other One was crazy. Bob Weir lived a hell of a life.

Yeah I have a bunch of PSone games I need to try first. Ridiculous that there are still so many missing titles on PSN.

I always try to buy stuff on storefronts if possible but damn so many titles need to be uploaded. Buying used vintage games just buoys the collectors market and not the creators so it's whatever.

Yeah I hear you. I've emulated a few games and beaten them completely because there was no other option. But once any of those games came out on a PSN or Virtual Console, I always bought them anyway, usually because there were additional features. I understand setting up emulation for some of these games is difficult, but I just wish it was a higher priority

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So far I think DM and wienke are leading the pack. I kinda wish Greg was a contender as well to continue the DM/Greg NFL-GAF prison rivalry.

eznark

Banned
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
#Browns Joe Thomas met Hue Jackson in person at #SB50 last week and was impressed. "It was a coup" to get him

PROSPERITY IN CLEVE

Gobias

Banned
The new Taco Bell item was whatever

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot
#Browns Joe Thomas met Hue Jackson in person at #SB50 last week and was impressed. "It was a coup" to get him

PROSPERITY IN CLEVE

Hugh Jackson already at the Super Bowl? We've made it

JABEE

Maybe if he wins, he can get his Josh Freeman tag back as well! Everyone loved that one!

I'm kidding of course. Mostly.
For my support, I only wish to serve on DM's cabinet in a position focused on justice for all. I don't know if I will be needed once the Pats are irrelevant again.

If I'm elected president, there will be three square meals of crow and an animu avatar in every garage!

Winners will be encouraged to perform victory laps and losers will be shit on. Avatar bets will be taken seriously again and all bets will be tracked!

Also I will bring back #disrespectthursday!

#Wienke2016

You have Dolphins-GAF's support!

ampere

Butts-a-plenty
Previously Konka. Got banned 7 times, using an alt account to post when banned. Got permanently banned. Then asked mods to change the alt account's username to Konka with an accent in it while using his old avatar. We're just as confused as you are.
(Today, 07:52 PM)

smh

Butts-a-plenty
Previously Konka. Got banned 7 times, using an alt account to post when banned. Got permanently banned. Then asked mods to change the alt account's username to Konka with an accent in it while using his old avatar. We're just as confused as you are.
(Today, 07:52 PM)

smh

This post is basically a defense of ketchup on pork chops. If you want to put yourself in that camp that's fine with me!

RBH

I should be President of this thread because I always put smiles on people's faces. :)

And I'll do that right now!

u1l6bxj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom