• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be President of this thread because I always put smiles on people's faces. :)

And I'll do that right now!

u1l6bxj.jpg

Tommy-Lee-Jones-Stare-Golden-Globes.gif

Hunter S.

Y'all "giving up football" after Super Bowl loses are damn weak. We Lions and Browns fans lose every damn year but here we are, posting away.

No. When the hype points towards your win in the Super Bowl it is bad after a loss if you expected triumph. Many Denver fans expected the win in 2013 and losing it blew many minds. Not fun. And not really worth reading the hate joy about your team, and your QB.

Farooq

Banned
Not the same but I can see myself giving up football if Romo wins a SB with the Cowboys. I would retire as an NFL fan and ride off into the sunset with my Romo.

RBH

As part of the Raiders' announcement that they will be signing a one-year lease extension Thursday, it was also announced they will once again not raise ticket prices. This is the 11th straight season the Raiders have not raised their ticket prices.

Season ticket packages will start at $225 which equals out to $25 per game.
The team will play two preseason home games and 7 regular season home games in Oakland with one of their regular season home games being played in Mexico City on November 21 against the Houston Texans.

"Despite the increase in costs due to the lease terms, we will not be raising the price of season tickets per game for our season ticket holders. They're loyal and passionate. In Oakland there will be a $25 season ticket for nine games in the third deck which is probably one of the greatest values in sports. And we're looking forward to this coming season and hopefully the only added cost will be two home [post]season games that we may earn this season."

Those tickets will not include Mt Davis as it will once again be tarped over this season.
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/...season-ticket-prices-for-11th-straight-season

Bread

Banned
I'd like to formally announce my resignation from Browns Gaf. BG has broken my heart, and more importantly, my spirit.

I am now a free agent looking for another team to pick up!

Tabris

I'm bed ridden suffering from a horrible hangover right now but watching highlights and seeing Peyton raise up that trophy again of SB50 is making me feel better ;)

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'd like to formally announce my resignation from Browns Gaf. BG has broken my heart, and more importantly, my spirit.

I am now a free agent looking for another team to pick up!

The Niners fanbase has long been a destination for wayward bandwagoners. Come jump onboard early so that when success once again strikes you can claim you've already been here!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Niners fanbase has long been a destination for wayward bandwagoners. Come jump onboard early so that when success once again strikes you can claim you've already been here!

Who wins an Owl next? Browns or Niners?

I'm bed ridden suffering from a horrible hangover right now but watching highlights and seeing Peyton raise up that trophy again of SB50 is making me feel better ;)

Did you bang your traveling friend yet?

BG, how many consoles have you bought and sold and bought again over the past ~6 years?

Yeah I don't get this. You lose so much money by messing with all that. Just keep the consoles!

Meanwhile, Shaq says don't kick an elephant while he's down. Obviously he thinks Cam is overweight.

Makes sense that Kas posts a pic of an elephant right after you said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom