• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Working and wishing I was poor and lazy.

I had a class mate work at Big 4 for like three years working 90-100 hours a week.

Now he lives in Austin doing volunteer work and I think he may be some kind of bartender now.

I guess the whole wife and kids thing makes that kind of career move impossible :(

Would anyone actually employ Peyton if he wanted to play next year?

What is taking so long with the retirement announcement?

What is the Kaepernick situation with the 49ers? Is he the starter for them or Blaine?

I don't mind if the Broncos look at Kap at all. Some Broncos fans would disagree/

bionic77

I had a class mate work at Big 4 for like three years working 90-100 hours a week.

Now he lives in Austin doing volunteer work and I think he may be some kind of bartender now.

I guess the whole wife and kids thing makes that kind of career move impossible :(
One of my friends from high school works 9 months a year and then travels and volunteers around the world for the rest of the year. He gets jobs in finance and management so he makes enough money to sustain himself for the year and he always maxes out his retirement contributions.

Outside of a girl with huge titties who likes to post selfies he has the greatest Facebook page of all time. He is always going on awesome adventures.

The downside is no kids.

You have to choose!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Alright, so I had to go clean up some of jak's rants earlier in the day. C'mon man, I can only help the fort out so much here before I have to do more. :p

BigAT

Alright, so I had to go clean up some of jak's rants earlier in the day. C'mon man, I can only help the fort out so much here before I have to do more. :p

If you think that's all of jak's stupidity that you're going to have to deal with, I've got bad news for you.

lmgHaG7.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If you think that's all of jak's stupidity that you're going to have to deal with, I've got bad news for you.

lmgHaG7.gif

I know, but I at least want to give him a chance, if only because I always thought it was hilarious he chose jasonbay as a username once. :p

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I know, but I at least want to give him a chance, if only because I always thought it was hilarious he chose jasonbay as a username once. :p

Eh, he's been due for another ban for a while. It's about as certain as death and taxes.

Eff that noise. I would rather go down with Savage than have NOODLE arm on this team.

Got to hell for even saying it

Can almost swear that you were mad at your GM for not pulling the trigger on him a few years back.

MechDX

Eh, he's been due for another ban for a while. It's about as certain as death and taxes.

Can almost swear that you were mad at your GM for not pulling the trigger on him a few years back.

"Few years back" yes and it wasn't Rick Smith the GM or the owner. Kubiak blocked him in 2012. Kubiak had final say on the QB stuck with his son Matt.

He has nothing left. I will be disgusted if they even talk to him

So since I can't post pictures anymore I'll have to resort to football....so who's ready for the MLFB this spring?! Y'all better pick your teams now!!

http://www.mlfbmedia.com/about-mlfb-league-overview/

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14748865/major-league-football-new-spring-league-begins-taking-shape

MLFB has a two-year agreement to televise games via the syndicated American Sports Network, and its games will be officiated in similar fashion to NFL rules, with a few notable exceptions:

The ground can cause a fumble.

A 30-second play clock will be used, as opposed to the 40-second clock in the NFL.

A single 10-minute period will be used for overtime. If the score remains tied, there will be alternating possessions from the 10-yard line.

Field goals of 50-plus yards will be worth four points.

Extra points will be scrimmaged from the 2-yard line but kicked from the hashmark on the side of the field where the touchdown was scored, making the angle more severe.

I'd like to formally announce my resignation from Browns Gaf. BG has broken my heart, and more importantly, my spirit.

I am now a free agent looking for another team to pick up!

Vikings might be a good fit. We're a disfunctional franchise incapable of winning a championship but they sometimes have bearable stretches of relevance.

Give it a shot. It won't be too shocking for your system because you will still get let down a lot. We also have an underwhelming QB so that should be familiar. They just don't allow him to affect the game in any way so it's a net 0.

What are you using your freedom to do?

Stealing drugs from cancer patients..

So since I can't post pictures anymore

I will miss Yanet.

I'm not allowed to ignore you degenerates. :p

I can't even recall who used to be the most frequent mod here before...was it Wellington?

The Once and Future King Wes..

I have ferrets fighting in my pants...no I'm not wearing said pants.

Is that an innuendo for penis now?

Furry avatar Seattle fan.

Jak was a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom